Vita sells well and trolls disappear?

#41Lord_VishanaPosted 12/1/2012 5:43:24 PM
To UniversalSquall

Two questions. May I ask if you are going to respond to my post?

How are you enjoying Suikoden III? It always pleases me when I see people playing Suikoden. :-)
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#42r_m_8_8Posted 12/1/2012 5:45:46 PM(edited)
I knew it. I'll avoid the WiiU board even if I buy one sometime next year. You guys don't know how bearable this place is if you weren't on the Wii boards back in 2008.
---
Now playing: Paper Mario SS, Code of Princess, Mark of the Ninja, SFxT.
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#43Lord_VishanaPosted 12/1/2012 5:52:17 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...
I knew it. I'll avoid the WiiU board even if I buy one sometime next year. You guys don't know how bearable this place is if you weren't on the Wii boards back in 2008.

Don't remind me... :-(

*cry*
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#44UniversquallPosted 12/1/2012 5:53:33 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
To UniversalSquall

Two questions. May I ask if you are going to respond to my post?

How are you enjoying Suikoden III? It always pleases me when I see people playing Suikoden. :-)

Which post? I think you have the wrong person? And a lot. Although the multi stories is getting in the way of what I like about the Poikodon series .
It's a huge shame it was never released here. Going to attempt Xenosaga next. Couldn't get into it originally due to how poorly Namco handled it.
---
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately
#45KodegaPosted 12/1/2012 6:03:21 PM
Actually want to play Zombi-U but I won't buy first run consoles anymore. Took it in the pants a few to many times to run out and buy them anymore. However, my friend picked up a wii-u (preorder) so I'm actually thinking of buying the game and playing it there.

As for the PSV, does anyone know how black Friday compares to the rest of the shopping season (black Friday to Dec 24)?
---
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
#46LHS_2012Posted 12/1/2012 6:10:54 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
That Nintendo trolls who used to be around on the Vita forums just hating against the Vita are now getting some of their own medicine on the Wii U forums somehow amuses me, not that I hate the Wii U, couldn't care less, but hopefully they will learn how annoying trolling can be when you are in the receiving end.

Just curious, are you aware as to how unbearable the 3DS board at launch. In my opinion it was exponentially worse than this board. Honestly this board is terrible but it's not only Nintendo fans that troll. Remember the 3DS board had to be temporarily shut down(Read Only mode) for an entire day due to the trolling. It was an actual invasion.

It's a vicious cycle, but to be honest most people here overestimate the degree of Nintendo fanboys here. As someone who spends most of his time on Nintendo boards, I can tell you all that the majority of anti-Sony trolls here are not necessarily pro-Nintendo, and are largely absent on both the 3DS and Wii U boards.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#47LuminescentRulePosted 12/1/2012 6:13:53 PM
Kodega posted...
Actually want to play Zombi-U but I won't buy first run consoles anymore. Took it in the pants a few to many times to run out and buy them anymore. However, my friend picked up a wii-u (preorder) so I'm actually thinking of buying the game and playing it there.

As for the PSV, does anyone know how black Friday compares to the rest of the shopping season (black Friday to Dec 24)?

Just for comparion - for the PS3 last year, Black Friday sales were around 447k and December sales were around 900k. Still Black Friday only accounted for 7% of the PS3s worldwide Oct-Dec sales.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#48AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/1/2012 6:39:06 PM
I still see the usual trolls here, in this topic:

DemonDerp666
Sho-Stalker-Minamoto
LOLume
Skyrimer
Universquee

Etc.
---
Now Playing:AC3(360), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Jet Set Radio (Vita)
#49SimmerE15Posted 12/1/2012 7:36:16 PM
skyrimer3d posted...
That Nintendo trolls who used to be around on the Vita forums just hating against the Vita are now getting some of their own medicine on the Wii U forums somehow amuses me, not that I hate the Wii U, couldn't care less, but hopefully they will learn how annoying trolling can be when you are in the receiving end.

And what about people who don't troll?
Should they have to put up with this crap just because another system got trolled?
---
3DS Friend Code: 2793- 0966- 0565 Name: Elijah
Games: Mario Kart 7, The Sims 3: Pets
#50Natureboy99Posted 12/1/2012 7:43:18 PM
Why cant people accept the existence of all platforms? You dont have to buy them all, but why troll? WiiU will be totally worth it to many gamers. As is Vita. This is nothing compared to the war thats brewing over PS4/720 though. At some point you realize that all these platforms will go on to get desirable exclusives. The only way you fail is if you dont do your research.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel