Vita sells well and trolls disappear?

#51r_m_8_8Posted 12/1/2012 7:00:10 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
Why cant people accept the existence of all platforms? You dont have to buy them all, but why troll? WiiU will be totally worth it to many gamers. As is Vita. This is nothing compared to the war thats brewing over PS4/720 though. At some point you realize that all these platforms will go on to get desirable exclusives. The only way you fail is if you dont do your research.

This is what I think. But to be fair, you're pretty well known for your jabs at Nintendo.

I for one love Nintendo and Sony systems, game on my PC (MS covered) and I'm even interested in Ouya. Being "loyal" to one brand is idiotic, but bashing the other brands is even more idiotic and I refuse to believe adults get involved in such behavior.
---
Now playing: Paper Mario SS, Code of Princess, Mark of the Ninja, SFxT.
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#52Lord_VishanaPosted 12/1/2012 7:09:20 PM
Universquall posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
To UniversalSquall

Two questions. May I ask if you are going to respond to my post?

How are you enjoying Suikoden III? It always pleases me when I see people playing Suikoden. :-)

Which post? I think you have the wrong person? And a lot. Although the multi stories is getting in the way of what I like about the Poikodon series .
It's a huge shame it was never released here. Going to attempt Xenosaga next. Couldn't get into it originally due to how poorly Namco handled it.

Oopsie, my apologies. I'm glad you're enjoying Suikoden 3 though :-)

If you haven't started Thomas' chapter yet I think you'll enjoy it the most.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#53Pawkie07Posted 12/1/2012 7:13:19 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Aren't they all infesting the Wii U board now? That board is unbearable :-(

I'm really happy it sold 160k it's a fairly good amount.

Vita was never a bad system that Wii U on the other hand is horrible trash.
#54Lord_VishanaPosted 12/1/2012 7:18:04 PM
Pawkie07 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Aren't they all infesting the Wii U board now? That board is unbearable :-(

I'm really happy it sold 160k it's a fairly good amount.

Vita was never a bad system that Wii U on the other hand is horrible trash.

Well, that's your opinion. Personally I love the Wii U. It's the cat's pajamas.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#55wedgeskywalker9Posted 12/1/2012 8:27:52 PM
There's only so much there is to talk about. The Vita flopped, Sony is to proud to discontinue it. Case closed.
---
Official Iron Man of C&GN
My weekly comic reviews, on hiatus until after finals: http://batmanonanelephant.blogspot.com/
#56Stefan1277Posted 12/1/2012 8:30:03 PM
Just to make this clear, trolls don't bash the Vita or Wii U or 3DS or anything because they support another thing, they just do it cause they're sad little people who like trolling. They mostly left to the Wii U board since the Vita hasn't really increased a lot on sales or dropped either. It's just kinda there, so they moved on to what's fresh.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#57WhiteSword7Posted 12/1/2012 8:33:06 PM
skyrimer3d posted...
That Nintendo trolls who used to be around on the Vita forums just hating against the Vita are now getting some of their own medicine on the Wii U forums somehow amuses me, not that I hate the Wii U, couldn't care less, but hopefully they will learn how annoying trolling can be when you are in the receiving end.

Completely agree with this
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#58kcypher2000Posted 12/1/2012 9:37:31 PM
WhiteSword7 posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
That Nintendo trolls who used to be around on the Vita forums just hating against the Vita are now getting some of their own medicine on the Wii U forums somehow amuses me, not that I hate the Wii U, couldn't care less, but hopefully they will learn how annoying trolling can be when you are in the receiving end.

Completely agree with this

While neither the wiiu or vita appeal to me yet you cant compare the two in sales. Wiiu sold out. Meaning it would have sold more if they supplied more but until then we cant say how high its demand truly is. The vita on the other hand is so doing so poorly that people consider less 200,000 for black friday good. If that was any other system people would bring up how horrible it did. Fact that its good news for the vita is just proof how bad its done since launch.
#59CooperRCPosted 12/1/2012 9:49:32 PM(edited)
The Vita sold worse than the 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii U, and even the DS and Wii during Black Friday week. Lowest sales of them all. Maybe the trolls feel sorry for the Vita and are leaving it alone for a while
#60FayeLadyPosted 12/1/2012 9:52:01 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
Why cant people accept the existence of all platforms? You dont have to buy them all, but why troll? WiiU will be totally worth it to many gamers. As is Vita. This is nothing compared to the war thats brewing over PS4/720 though. At some point you realize that all these platforms will go on to get desirable exclusives. The only way you fail is if you dont do your research.

Thats not the only way one can lose tho. If someone buys a Vita and a year later it is discontinued due to poor sales, that person probably would not have complained about a heads up.

The Pigheadedness of people here remind me of the people who refused to admit the 360 had a build quality issue. Ignoring the issue does not make it go away.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.