Vita sells well and trolls disappear?

#61CompassPosted 12/1/2012 10:54:05 PM
wedgeskywalker9 posted...
There's only so much there is to talk about. The Vita flopped, Sony is too proud to discontinue it. Case closed.

Kinda this.
#62xfactorPosted 12/1/2012 11:46:46 PM
CooperRC posted...
The Vita sold worse than the 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii U, and even the DS and Wii during Black Friday week. Lowest sales of them all. Maybe the trolls feel sorry for the Vita and are leaving it alone for a while

This. Its like celebrating vita sold more than 10k in japan due to a new hardware color a couple of weeks ago. While this is an achivement for vita, the fact that the fans calls for celebration and cheering over this is an embarassment by itself -_-
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#63UniversquallPosted 12/2/2012 12:03:13 AM
The combo below me proves the tc wrong.

Lord_Vishana posted...
Oopsie, my apologies. I'm glad you're enjoying Suikoden 3 though :-)

If you haven't started Thomas' chapter yet I think you'll enjoy it the most.

I think that is the last one I was on a few days ago. If he's the older character that starts off in the inn/pub/bar. I wish the franchise was still alive on consoles.
---
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately
#64GdboyratedloudPosted 12/2/2012 2:34:50 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
That Nintendo trolls who used to be around on the Vita forums just hating against the Vita are now getting some of their own medicine on the Wii U forums somehow amuses me, not that I hate the Wii U, couldn't care less, but hopefully they will learn how annoying trolling can be when you are in the receiving end.

Just curious, are you aware as to how unbearable the 3DS board at launch. In my opinion it was exponentially worse than this board. Honestly this board is terrible but it's not only Nintendo fans that troll. Remember the 3DS board had to be temporarily shut down(Read Only mode) for an entire day due to the trolling. It was an actual invasion.

i need to see this
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#65Spetsnaz420Posted 12/2/2012 3:37:08 AM
SimmerE15 posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
That Nintendo trolls who used to be around on the Vita forums just hating against the Vita are now getting some of their own medicine on the Wii U forums somehow amuses me, not that I hate the Wii U, couldn't care less, but hopefully they will learn how annoying trolling can be when you are in the receiving end.

And what about people who don't troll?
Should they have to put up with this crap just because another system got trolled?

My thoughts exactly...when I first came here I kept hearing the level of trolling was in response to 3DS trolling...sounds like a cycle of stupidity and ignorance

Natureboy99 posted...
Why cant people accept the existence of all platforms? You dont have to buy them all, but why troll? WiiU will be totally worth it to many gamers. As is Vita. This is nothing compared to the war thats brewing over PS4/720 though. At some point you realize that all these platforms will go on to get desirable exclusives. The only way you fail is if you dont do your research.

even systems I roundly hate get at least 1 or 2 games I really wish I could play...there is room for preferences that aren't your own.
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#66ThePonyColliePosted 12/2/2012 4:01:09 AM
Poor drones. Their plan to flop the Vita fall flat on their head.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#67ServantOfErieosPosted 12/2/2012 4:33:22 AM
Persona 4 arrived, trolls departed.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#68WhiteSword7Posted 12/2/2012 5:03:29 AM
Compass posted...
wedgeskywalker9 posted...
There's only so much there is to talk about. The Vita flopped, Sony is too proud to discontinue it. Case closed.

Kinda this.

Uumm.. No
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#69Megaman OmegaPosted 12/2/2012 5:04:56 AM
The vita sold well recently during Black Friday and I can't find a single thread title mentioning sales and vita doom since the figures were released?

The Vita sold well? Last i checked, it's still being left in the dust even by last gen systems such as the Wii and DS.
---
Most publishes have nothing to do with the games they publish. - Sailor Goon
The Vita pushed out more launches than 3DS in the same time frame. - Sailor Goon
#70Shadowfxd2Posted 12/2/2012 5:10:31 AM
The vita sold well recently during Black Friday and I can't find a single thread title mentioning sales and vita doom since the figures were released?

The Vita sold well? Last i checked, it's still being left in the dust even by last gen systems such as the Wii and DS.

let them have their fantasy, while the Vita is still barely relevant...
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg