Vita sells well and trolls disappear?

#81ServantOfErieosPosted 12/2/2012 7:01:06 AM(edited)
stargazer64 posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
Persona 4 arrived, trolls departed.

ooooooh, an enhanced ps2 JRPG terrified them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3l8jcMbo-0

^That = vita hating trolls getting pwn't HARD.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#82Lord_VishanaPosted 12/2/2012 7:11:08 AM
XphoenixedgeX posted...

Let them talk about sales figures and continue to incite people with their subliminal trolling and snide remarks. They're the type of people that like to create chaos and controversy on a message board to make them feel in control of something in their life. Posting something negative and then seeing the ensuing backlash is a turn-on for them.

Are you insinuating that Kitt is a troll for posting sales topics? He's posted them since the Vita launched. Am I a troll for caring about sales? I just like to be informed about the reception systems and games have internationally. Honestly we want the Vita to sell, it deserves to as it's an amazing system.

I honestly don't understand the disdain for the mention of sales here. People act like they are hurt by them being reported, it's not like people derive enjoyment from low sales is it?
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#83XphoenixedgeXPosted 12/2/2012 10:18:27 AM
I didnt drop any names for a reason, but no, there isnt anything wrong with discussing sales in general. However, when they're being used as a trolling device or as a reason for someone to pound their chest on the Vita board about another system, it is unnecessary.
Kitts topics are just posting sales facts, I get that, but those topics always seem to turn for the worst on the Vita board, whether he intends them to or not. Not because of the facts themselves, but because certain individuals decide to use that thread as "stomping ground" to bash the Vita and to troll anyone that enters. Whats the point of posting them if there cant be neutral and mature discussion?

The neogaf forums, where he "borrows" those sales numbers from are a much better and civil platform to discuss sales.
#84RisingWaterPosted 12/2/2012 10:37:40 AM
160k is good...for a dead system

Nothing surprising,this is the first US Vita holiday.Plenty of people wait for holidays to buy something.
#85Lelouch71Posted 12/2/2012 11:02:42 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
That Nintendo trolls who used to be around on the Vita forums just hating against the Vita are now getting some of their own medicine on the Wii U forums somehow amuses me, not that I hate the Wii U, couldn't care less, but hopefully they will learn how annoying trolling can be when you are in the receiving end.

No offense but you sound like a hypocrite. The 3DS board was trolled to hell in the beginning. Many people kept saying that the 3DS would flop worst than their previous 3D system. Some of those people said that the Vita will surpass the 3DS. Karma came back and bit them right on the ass. Now the Vita is currently flopping and the 3DS is soaring. Those who are trolling the Wii U will probably get what coming to them with their prefer system sooner or later. It just an never-ending war of fanboyism.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#86Yuri_LowelIPosted 12/2/2012 11:10:13 AM
WiiU made sure Vita was left alone...for a good while.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/euz7x7atd/yurilowell.png
#87squatch22Posted 12/2/2012 11:46:00 AM
Lelouch71 posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
That Nintendo trolls who used to be around on the Vita forums just hating against the Vita are now getting some of their own medicine on the Wii U forums somehow amuses me, not that I hate the Wii U, couldn't care less, but hopefully they will learn how annoying trolling can be when you are in the receiving end.

No offense but you sound like a hypocrite. The 3DS board was trolled to hell in the beginning. Many people kept saying that the 3DS would flop worst than their previous 3D system. Some of those people said that the Vita will surpass the 3DS. Karma came back and bit them right on the ass. Now the Vita is currently flopping and the 3DS is soaring. Those who are trolling the Wii U will probably get what coming to them with their prefer system sooner or later. It just an never-ending war of fanboyism.

This.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#88monkeypahngPosted 12/2/2012 12:12:36 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
I didnt drop any names for a reason, but no, there isnt anything wrong with discussing sales in general. However, when they're being used as a trolling device or as a reason for someone to pound their chest on the Vita board about another system, it is unnecessary.
Kitts topics are just posting sales facts, I get that, but those topics always seem to turn for the worst on the Vita board, whether he intends them to or not. Not because of the facts themselves, but because certain individuals decide to use that thread as "stomping ground" to bash the Vita and to troll anyone that enters. Whats the point of posting them if there cant be neutral and mature discussion?

The neogaf forums, where he "borrows" those sales numbers from are a much better and civil platform to discuss sales.

So you want censorship? I remember that causing even more trouble. Then again it's not like it was in favour of the Vita since the board ended up looking like it would censor anything that could be perceived to be negative towards the Vita.

In the end. This is what happens when trolls decided to troll the 3DS board with all the "NINTENDOOM!" topics. Don't expect trolls not to troll the Vita board when it's actually doing bad.

Not that it can be helped since Gamefaqs is full of trolls anyway.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#89mhan12345Posted 12/3/2012 4:33:34 AM
Did it actually sell well? I know the 3ds numbers were considered hugely disappointing, and the 3ds outsold the Vita by a decent margin.
#90FindmeElseweyrPosted 12/3/2012 4:42:39 AM
"Vita sells well"

Compared to what, the virtual boy? the PSP Go? The NGage? LOL

"Persona"

God awful jrpg is nothing to be proud of.
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.