Vita sells well and trolls disappear?

#91BikeaLossPosted 12/3/2012 4:50:52 AM
Spacetortoise posted...
The vita sold well recently during Black Friday

It's like a watching funny gif to me, thanks dude.
#92xfactorPosted 12/3/2012 5:00:57 AM
mhan12345 posted...
Did it actually sell well? I know the 3ds numbers were considered hugely disappointing, and the 3ds outsold the Vita by a decent margin.

Decent margin is an understatement. The 3DS sold 3.5 million worldwide after its first weekend in the US and Europe. We dont even know if the vita have sold 3 million yet worldwide so far.

Truth is, Sony has been bundling Vita and PSP numbers to hide the individual numbers this year, but the number still falls below last year's psp sales by itself. In japan, it has been selling less than 10k for months and in Europe, it is not faring any better.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#93WhiteSword7Posted 12/3/2012 5:31:27 AM(edited)
FindmeElseweyr posted...
"Vita sells well"

Compared to what, the virtual boy? the PSP Go? The NGage? LOL

"Persona"

God awful jrpg is nothing to be proud of.

Compared to psp and dreamcast nuff said. Vita is saved!!!

Persona is awful???!!!! Persona 4 golden is a God tier jrpg with awesome char development, freeroam, school life, hundreds of playtime, loveable char!!!
Lol
Persona 4 is better than SMT4 3ds
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#94blunderminePosted 12/3/2012 5:58:12 AM(edited)
I think the trolls are still here, it's just that there are actually real topics now so you don't notice the troll topics as much.

It's like:

Before: 1 troll topic per hour, 1 real topic per hour

Now: 1 troll topic per hour, 10 real topics per hour.

And FYI, it's still selling awful (200,000 worldwide black friday week!? That's garbage!) but there are actually a few games to talk about now so people are talking about those now.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#95Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 6:38:23 AM
WhiteSword7 posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

Seriously...? No I mean seriously!? While P4G is an amazing game you cannot claim it's superior to a game that hasn't been released yet. Have you seen screenshots of it? It looks breathtaking.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#96lninjasoniclPosted 12/3/2012 6:49:07 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

Seriously...? No I mean seriously!? While P4G is an amazing game you cannot claim it's superior to a game that hasn't been released yet. Have you seen screenshots of it? It looks breathtaking.

I like the DS and 3DS SMT games, except for the fact that I hate the lack of battle animations. It's pretty damn boring looking at still images and a little effect splash on the screen, Sadly SMT4 follows suit but the rest of the game does look awesome, can the 3DS not handle character animations? oh well,
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#97Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 6:56:09 AM
lninjasonicl posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

I like the DS and 3DS SMT games, except for the fact that I hate the lack of battle animations. It's pretty damn boring looking at still images and a little effect splash on the screen, Sadly SMT4 follows suit but the rest of the game does look awesome, can the 3DS not handle character animations? oh well,

SMT4 and Soul Hackers have character animations.
---
#98WhiteSword7Posted 12/3/2012 6:59:22 AM(edited)
Lord_Vishana posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

Sorry lol .. :)
I think thats a typo in my side
Got really excited while praising p4g and i lost it
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#99Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 6:58:26 AM
WhiteSword7 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

Ah okies. No worries :-)
---
#100stargazer64Posted 12/3/2012 7:05:26 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

Ah okies. No worries :-)

I think I saw the 'OH NO YOU DIDN'T' hand wave for a second there.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.