Don't think that 160,000 did anything for the vita

#1birdfartomatoPosted 12/1/2012 1:51:02 PM
The real challenge is for this Christmas . Does this 160,000 mean the demand was in or does this mean when Xmas is closer wii u will blow everyone out the water with Mario wii u and cod bo2 u will pick up more steam for the wii u. The question is now is the vita a hot item for the holidays after black Friday regardless the sells
---
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro
#2skyrimer3dPosted 12/1/2012 1:55:26 PM
commas, you should try them, less people would die reading your posts
#3darkdragongirlPosted 12/1/2012 1:56:33 PM
They really should of pushed Sly Cooper for December. Unless there would be bugs.

At least some of those 160k vitas have a 1 month or 3 month PS+ trial if being used.

It is the proprietary card prices that are hurting the Vita. 32 GB for 2 new Vita games, and one that is 20 or less. That's pretty bad. 32 gigs, but you can't afford a game until your next paycheck. GG Sony.
---
Playing: Halo 4; Ragnarok Odyssey; Gravity Rush
#4JulesNeciPosted 12/1/2012 1:58:40 PM
skyrimer3d posted...
commas, you should try them, less people would die reading your posts

I love you.
#5AstralFrostPosted 12/1/2012 2:17:21 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
They really should of pushed Sly Cooper for December. Unless there would be bugs.

At least some of those 160k vitas have a 1 month or 3 month PS+ trial if being used.

It is the proprietary card prices that are hurting the Vita. 32 GB for 2 new Vita games, and one that is 20 or less. That's pretty bad. 32 gigs, but you can't afford a game until your next paycheck. GG Sony.

ITT: $100 is a week's paycheck.
#6birdfartomato(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 2:51:56 PM
160,000 didn't make a difference as everyone was waiting on sly cooper for this year but not now
---
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro
#7MegaMettaurPosted 12/1/2012 3:06:03 PM
AstralFrost posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

That's a pretty steep number when you have other things to pay for.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#8j2zon2591Posted 12/1/2012 4:28:21 PM
birdfartomato posted...
The real challenge is for this Christmas . Does this 160,000 mean the demand was in or does this mean when Xmas is closer wii u will blow everyone out the water with Mario wii u and cod bo2 u will pick up more steam for the wii u. The question is now is the vita a hot item for the holidays after black Friday regardless the sells

Please be a little bit more coherent xD

160,000 isn't that amazing IMO.. the BF deals on the VITA lasted for more than two days.

It's only "pretty good" IMO.

Wii U will sell very well. It just depends if the production can keep up.

I sure hope the VITA gets some more deals during Xmas although I doubt it would be any better than Amazon's Gold Box Deal (179.99 ACL bundle + BONUSes).
#9darkdragongirlPosted 12/1/2012 6:33:19 PM
AstralFrost posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

Oh, excuse me. Let me move to a state that isn't expensive. Then into my parents or get a sugar daddy/momma. Kay. I have enough money to buy whatever I want.

Also, forget buying Christmas gifts for my family members (at least my nieces and nephews).

Goodbye bills, vehicle maintenance (my car has to be taken to a real mechanic, I bet you drive a Nissan), and gasoline.

But, let's forget that. By your argument you understand why 3DS is winning, since I know few children-teenagers pulling $100 a week without a job or they very spoiled.
---
Playing: Halo 4; Ragnarok Odyssey; Gravity Rush
#10mike_411Posted 12/1/2012 7:00:55 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
AstralFrost posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

Oh, excuse me. Let me move to a state that isn't expensive. Then into my parents or get a sugar daddy/momma. Kay. I have enough money to buy whatever I want.

Also, forget buying Christmas gifts for my family members (at least my nieces and nephews).

Goodbye bills, vehicle maintenance (my car has to be taken to a real mechanic, I bet you drive a Nissan), and gasoline.

But, let's forget that. By your argument you understand why 3DS is winning, since I know few children-teenagers pulling $100 a week without a job or they very spoiled.

Well said.
I'm broke. T.T
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D