Don't think that 160,000 did anything for the vita

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Don't think that 160,000 did anything for the vita
2 years ago#1
The real challenge is for this Christmas . Does this 160,000 mean the demand was in or does this mean when Xmas is closer wii u will blow everyone out the water with Mario wii u and cod bo2 u will pick up more steam for the wii u. The question is now is the vita a hot item for the holidays after black Friday regardless the sells
---
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro
2 years ago#2
commas, you should try them, less people would die reading your posts
2 years ago#3
They really should of pushed Sly Cooper for December. Unless there would be bugs.

At least some of those 160k vitas have a 1 month or 3 month PS+ trial if being used.

It is the proprietary card prices that are hurting the Vita. 32 GB for 2 new Vita games, and one that is 20 or less. That's pretty bad. 32 gigs, but you can't afford a game until your next paycheck. GG Sony.
---
Playing: Halo 4; Ragnarok Odyssey; Gravity Rush
2 years ago#4
skyrimer3d posted...
commas, you should try them, less people would die reading your posts

I love you.
2 years ago#5
darkdragongirl posted...
They really should of pushed Sly Cooper for December. Unless there would be bugs.

At least some of those 160k vitas have a 1 month or 3 month PS+ trial if being used.

It is the proprietary card prices that are hurting the Vita. 32 GB for 2 new Vita games, and one that is 20 or less. That's pretty bad. 32 gigs, but you can't afford a game until your next paycheck. GG Sony.

ITT: $100 is a week's paycheck.
2 years ago#6
160,000 didn't make a difference as everyone was waiting on sly cooper for this year but not now
---
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro
2 years ago#7
AstralFrost posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

That's a pretty steep number when you have other things to pay for.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
2 years ago#8
birdfartomato posted...
The real challenge is for this Christmas . Does this 160,000 mean the demand was in or does this mean when Xmas is closer wii u will blow everyone out the water with Mario wii u and cod bo2 u will pick up more steam for the wii u. The question is now is the vita a hot item for the holidays after black Friday regardless the sells

Please be a little bit more coherent xD

160,000 isn't that amazing IMO.. the BF deals on the VITA lasted for more than two days.

It's only "pretty good" IMO.

Wii U will sell very well. It just depends if the production can keep up.

I sure hope the VITA gets some more deals during Xmas although I doubt it would be any better than Amazon's Gold Box Deal (179.99 ACL bundle + BONUSes).
2 years ago#9
AstralFrost posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

Oh, excuse me. Let me move to a state that isn't expensive. Then into my parents or get a sugar daddy/momma. Kay. I have enough money to buy whatever I want.

Also, forget buying Christmas gifts for my family members (at least my nieces and nephews).

Goodbye bills, vehicle maintenance (my car has to be taken to a real mechanic, I bet you drive a Nissan), and gasoline.

But, let's forget that. By your argument you understand why 3DS is winning, since I know few children-teenagers pulling $100 a week without a job or they very spoiled.
---
Playing: Halo 4; Ragnarok Odyssey; Gravity Rush
2 years ago#10
darkdragongirl posted...
AstralFrost posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

Oh, excuse me. Let me move to a state that isn't expensive. Then into my parents or get a sugar daddy/momma. Kay. I have enough money to buy whatever I want.

Also, forget buying Christmas gifts for my family members (at least my nieces and nephews).

Goodbye bills, vehicle maintenance (my car has to be taken to a real mechanic, I bet you drive a Nissan), and gasoline.

But, let's forget that. By your argument you understand why 3DS is winning, since I know few children-teenagers pulling $100 a week without a job or they very spoiled.

Well said.
I'm broke. T.T
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Don't think that 160,000 did anything for the vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived