Don't think that 160,000 did anything for the vita

#11j2zon2591Posted 12/1/2012 8:26:06 PM
mike_411 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
AstralFrost posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
They really should of pushed Sly Cooper for December. Unless there would be bugs.

At least some of those 160k vitas have a 1 month or 3 month PS+ trial if being used.

It is the proprietary card prices that are hurting the Vita. 32 GB for 2 new Vita games, and one that is 20 or less. That's pretty bad. 32 gigs, but you can't afford a game until your next paycheck. GG Sony.

ITT: $100 is a week's paycheck.

Oh, excuse me. Let me move to a state that isn't expensive. Then into my parents or get a sugar daddy/momma. Kay. I have enough money to buy whatever I want.

Also, forget buying Christmas gifts for my family members (at least my nieces and nephews).

Goodbye bills, vehicle maintenance (my car has to be taken to a real mechanic, I bet you drive a Nissan), and gasoline.

But, let's forget that. By your argument you understand why 3DS is winning, since I know few children-teenagers pulling $100 a week without a job or they very spoiled.

Well said.
I'm broke. T.T

Ditto.. So I'll be sticking with PS+ for a while.
#12NicoGrimmPosted 12/1/2012 8:33:22 PM
I said it before, I'll say it again. The Vita is a good system. And yes, contrary to popular belief it has "games". Not as many as 3DS, but thats another discussion, and besides the point.
The reason people aren't buying a Vita right now is Sony's crazy insistence to sell memory cards for insanely high prices. The 4 GB card they give you is simply not enough. For anything.
---
'Cause I like you so much better when you're naked! I like me so much better when you're naked!