Don't think that 160,000 did anything for the vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Don't think that 160,000 did anything for the vita

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
4 years ago#11
mike_411 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
AstralFrost posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
They really should of pushed Sly Cooper for December. Unless there would be bugs.

At least some of those 160k vitas have a 1 month or 3 month PS+ trial if being used.

It is the proprietary card prices that are hurting the Vita. 32 GB for 2 new Vita games, and one that is 20 or less. That's pretty bad. 32 gigs, but you can't afford a game until your next paycheck. GG Sony.

ITT: $100 is a week's paycheck.

Oh, excuse me. Let me move to a state that isn't expensive. Then into my parents or get a sugar daddy/momma. Kay. I have enough money to buy whatever I want.

Also, forget buying Christmas gifts for my family members (at least my nieces and nephews).

Goodbye bills, vehicle maintenance (my car has to be taken to a real mechanic, I bet you drive a Nissan), and gasoline.

But, let's forget that. By your argument you understand why 3DS is winning, since I know few children-teenagers pulling $100 a week without a job or they very spoiled.

Well said.
I'm broke. T.T

Ditto.. So I'll be sticking with PS+ for a while.

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
4 years ago#12
I said it before, I'll say it again. The Vita is a good system. And yes, contrary to popular belief it has "games". Not as many as 3DS, but thats another discussion, and besides the point.
The reason people aren't buying a Vita right now is Sony's crazy insistence to sell memory cards for insanely high prices. The 4 GB card they give you is simply not enough. For anything.
'Cause I like you so much better when you're naked! I like me so much better when you're naked!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Don't think that 160,000 did anything for the vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived