Playstation Plus = Sega Channel?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Playstation Plus = Sega Channel?
3 years ago#1
I was thinking about it earlier, are they really any different? You paid money, you got unlimited access to certain games while you subscribed. (Though in Sega Channel's case, they had more than just normal games on it) Do I have a point? Not really, just found it interesting looking at the parallels between the two.
3 years ago#2
Sega channel had unique game content. I don't think they sell any game thru plus that they refuse to sell to the community at large.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
3 years ago#3
Pretty much, and just better, but Sega Channel was part network aka Internet, games were downloaded fast to appear for the gamers to play, so it really was worth it back then.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
3 years ago#4
Oh man I wanted that so bad when I was a kid...Sega really had some ahead of the times concepts
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
3 years ago#5
Oh man I wanted that so bad when I was a kid...Sega really had some ahead of the times concepts

It was really worth it, and my friend had it at the time, I played Sonic and Knuckles before purchasin it, good times.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Playstation Plus = Sega Channel?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived