Playstation Plus = Sega Channel?

#1DsvkbPosted 12/1/2012 8:02:54 PM
I was thinking about it earlier, are they really any different? You paid money, you got unlimited access to certain games while you subscribed. (Though in Sega Channel's case, they had more than just normal games on it) Do I have a point? Not really, just found it interesting looking at the parallels between the two.
#2FayeLadyPosted 12/1/2012 8:58:12 PM
Sega channel had unique game content. I don't think they sell any game thru plus that they refuse to sell to the community at large.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#3carsaucePosted 12/1/2012 9:04:15 PM
Pretty much, and just better, but Sega Channel was part network aka Internet, games were downloaded fast to appear for the gamers to play, so it really was worth it back then.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 12/2/2012 2:53:04 AM
Oh man I wanted that so bad when I was a kid...Sega really had some ahead of the times concepts
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#5carsaucePosted 12/2/2012 3:42:04 AM
Oh man I wanted that so bad when I was a kid...Sega really had some ahead of the times concepts

It was really worth it, and my friend had it at the time, I played Sonic and Knuckles before purchasin it, good times.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous