Persona 4 Golden

#31carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:20:45 AM
Because those gamers still take interest in those games and some actually eventually enjoy it while others still stick to their original genres,

i guess you answered your own question. i've seen multiple topics on this board from people who claim they hated RPGs but are in love with persona 4, it's a fair warning though just unnecessary.

I didnt ask a question, I'm stating the obvious, this game is for people who enjoy these type of games, or it is not, not everyone likes these anime JRPG games with such music and story
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#32carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:24:02 AM
Akagehisa posted...
whats the point of saying that this game isn't for FPS players or casuals?,,, of course it's not,,, as every JRPG.

A game I would say it's not for every one are a niche games,,, like code of princess,,, I've been plaing JRPGs since ps2 and since this is my 1st side scroller brawl (I don't know how to call it) I find it a little bit weird,,,, I'm not saying bad,, it's a fun game, but it clearly isn't for everyone.

Persona is a JRPG, if you are into that its probable that you will like persona, simple as that.

I disagree. Persona is a high school dating sim with rpg elements. It is not a jrpg. I don't understand how anyone out of high school can play a game like this. I love jrpg's. I've played a lot of them over the last 25 years. Some very good, some very bad. This game and disgea 3 were the only games I found to be completely unplayable due to the ridiculously childish stories. This series is the definition of niche gaming. To younger gamers, I can see the appeal of this type of game. I am absolutely sure there is an audience that has become enthralled in this type of story telling. Im not saying the game is terrible, it has its merits for a certain audience. But everyone keeps saying its a jrpg, and if you like those you will like this game. That's simply not true.

See, this game is not for everyone, one can enjoy such rpg's but they will find this one just different, just like other rpg's such as Mass Effect, not everyone likes sci fi, so that's why Dragon Age exists.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#33Sami1000Posted 12/3/2012 7:35:22 AM
rocklobtser posted...
Persona is a reality simulator with RPG elements thrown into it. If you play games to get away from reality, you probably wont like Persona.

Reality simulator? Yeah right.
#34Chicken453Posted 12/3/2012 8:28:57 AM
AstralFrost posted...
carsauce posted...
Because these days these forums are serious-.- they mod alot of people who say such things, I blame the website, not you.

Noted. I was joking, for the record. I thought that would be obvious from the ridiculousness of the comment made but apparently not, so you have my apologies.

Garfield Logan?
---
Just a chicken