disliking vita = troll. Like vita = vitasurrance.

#11TheExiled280Posted 12/3/2012 8:23:48 AM
FayeLady posted...
X2SB posted...
Therefore i am indifferent towards the the vita. What is my negative label?

That makes you a realist, on this board that will also get you labeled a 3DS fanboy

Fixed
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
#12Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 8:25:08 AM
carsauce posted...
X2SB posted...

That makes you a realist, on this board that will also get you labeled a troll.

I think you are a troll-.-

Reality is trolling again?

*sigh*
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#13carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 8:26:11 AM
carsauce posted...
X2SB posted...

*sigh*

What reality?
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#14FayeLadyPosted 12/3/2012 8:29:56 AM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...
X2SB posted...

*sigh*

What reality?

Take you pick: sales news, review news, press releases. Just about any published or shared reasoning.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#15Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 8:35:37 AM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...
X2SB posted...

*sigh*

What reality?

Reality that unfortunately both the Vita and Sony are in a precarious situation. Being indifferent or maintaining neutrality on the Vita is completely reasonable as we don't know what the future holds for it. There's a mentality on this board that encompasses an absurd notion of "You're not allowed on this board unless you own a Vita." While agree there are trolls here are bad, the overzealous fans make it worse with paranoia. If some random person makes either a silly or justified criticism of the Vita, it doesn't mean you'll suddenly have an epiphany and hate the Vita does it?
---
#16TheExiled280Posted 12/3/2012 8:43:28 AM(edited)
^
Accept my PSN FR. I'm gonna keep bothering you about it until you do. :3

Anyway, i agree with that
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
#17carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 8:41:52 AM
K, that means nothing to me , cause I don't hate the Vita , I'm just saying you two are probably trolls and you enjoy topics like these because they do not make sense, and yet you call others, fanboys.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#18Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 8:44:45 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
^
Accept my PSN FR. I'm gonna keep bothering you about it until you do.

Anyway, i agree with that

Oopsie I'm sorry Exiled. I will the next time I pick up my Vita. Small clarification though, somehow when I told you my ID before I neglected part of it. It's Queen_Sialeeds not just Sialeeds. Sorry for the confusion.
---
#19EseenuzPosted 12/3/2012 8:46:17 AM
"Reality that unfortunately both the Vita and Sony are in a precarious situation. Being indifferent or maintaining neutrality on the Vita is completely reasonable as we don't know what the future holds for it. There's a mentality on this board that encompasses an absurd notion of "You're not allowed on this board unless you own a Vita." While agree there are trolls here are bad, the overzealous fans make it worse with paranoia. If some random person makes either a silly or justified criticism of the Vita, it doesn't mean you'll suddenly have an epiphany and hate the Vita does it?"

I don't understand, why should I let you bring my system down when you have nothing of value to offer, you offend me with your negativity, but that's ok bro keep it up
#20FayeLadyPosted 12/3/2012 8:47:06 AM
carsauce posted...
K, that means nothing to me , cause I don't hate the Vita , I'm just saying you two are probably trolls and you enjoy topics like these because they do not make sense, and yet you call others, fanboys.

And that just proves my point as well as the TCs.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.