disliking vita = troll. Like vita = vitasurrance.

#21TheExiled280Posted 12/3/2012 8:48:09 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
^
Accept my PSN FR. I'm gonna keep bothering you about it until you do.

Anyway, i agree with that

Oopsie I'm sorry Exiled. I will the next time I pick up my Vita. Small clarification though, somehow when I told you my ID before I neglected part of it. It's Queen_Sialeeds not just Sialeeds. Sorry for the confusion.

Huh

No one Sialeeds has no trophies or activity. Ok, I'll send a new request
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
#22carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 8:48:23 AM
Eseenuz posted...
"Reality that unfortunately both the Vita and Sony are in a precarious situation. Being indifferent or maintaining neutrality on the Vita is completely reasonable as we don't know what the future holds for it. There's a mentality on this board that encompasses an absurd notion of "You're not allowed on this board unless you own a Vita." While agree there are trolls here are bad, the overzealous fans make it worse with paranoia. If some random person makes either a silly or justified criticism of the Vita, it doesn't mean you'll suddenly have an epiphany and hate the Vita does it?"

I don't understand, why should I let you bring my system down when you have nothing of value to offer, you offend me with your negativity, but that's ok bro keep it up

That ain't negativity, it's called nonsense
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#23Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 8:51:26 AM
carsauce posted...
K, that means nothing to me , cause I don't hate the Vita , I'm just saying you two are probably trolls and you enjoy topics like these because they do not make sense, and yet you call others, fanboys.

Wait....I'm a troll? I'm an owner of a Vita and I love it. Heck I defend it on this board very often. I care about sales and enjoy Kitt's topics(so sue me). No offense but this is exactly what I mean about paranoia. To clarify I said overzealous fans not fanboy(I hate that word). The topics do make sense if you understand that potential undecided buyers are weighing both what fans and critics say so they can make an informed decision.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#24Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 8:52:31 AM
carsauce posted...
K, that means nothing to me , cause I don't hate the Vita , I'm just saying you two are probably trolls and you enjoy topics like these because they do not make sense, and yet you call others, fanboys.

Wait....I'm a troll? I'm an owner of a Vita and I love it. Heck I defend it on this board very often. I care about sales and enjoy Kitt's topics(so sue me). No offense but this is exactly what I mean about paranoia. To clarify I said overzealous fans not fanboy(I hate that word). The topics do make sense if you understand that potential undecided buyers are weighing both what fans and critics say so they can make an informed decision.
---
#25BikeaLossPosted 12/3/2012 8:54:58 AM
No need to post the same thing twice, really.

Just relax, fanboy.
#26carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 8:57:45 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
carsauce posted...

You are replying back to me when I said that this topic does not make sense and now reassuring yourself, that makes you a troll still replying to me when I could care less, see that's the problem with you people you keep thinking about your damn self and act like you are some hero on this board, but in reality your just a troll trying to escalate things.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#27Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 8:57:48 AM
Eseenuz posted...
"Reality that unfortunately both the Vita and Sony are in a precarious situation. Being indifferent or maintaining neutrality on the Vita is completely reasonable as we don't know what the future holds for it. There's a mentality on this board that encompasses an absurd notion of "You're not allowed on this board unless you own a Vita." While agree there are trolls here are bad, the overzealous fans make it worse with paranoia. If some random person makes either a silly or justified criticism of the Vita, it doesn't mean you'll suddenly have an epiphany and hate the Vita does it?"

I don't understand, why should I let you bring my system down when you have nothing of value to offer, you offend me with your negativity, but that's ok bro keep it up

Oh my gosh. You're kidding right? I love the Vita, I think it's a pretty nifty system. It's not perfect however. I've been critical of Sony's failure at marketing, the rear touch screen and other grievances. I'm curious is this inquisition based on me having NDF in my signature? Oh and it's sis not bro.
---
#28FayeLadyPosted 12/3/2012 9:00:07 AM
carsauce posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
carsauce posted...

You are replying back to me when I said that this topic does not make sense and now reassuring yourself, that makes you a troll still replying to me when I could care less, see that's the problem with you people you keep thinking about your damn self and act like you are some hero on this board, but in reality your just a troll trying to escalate things.

How can you accuse them of escalating things when the only openly hostile posts in the topic have come from you?
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#29Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 9:03:11 AM
carsauce posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
carsauce posted...

I'm not trying to escalate anything, you made a false assertion about TC, FayeLady and myself and I merely sought to clear it up. I'm not trying to be a hero, I just want an amicable relationship between people on this board. By the way in the topic about "What games would you want on the Vita?" You instigated a conflict with that person.
---
#30carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 9:04:32 AM
Simple, you are still replying to me, you don't have to reply to me , I don't like your kind the ones who gloat on this board keep thinking they play hero to others.
---