disliking vita = troll. Like vita = vitasurrance.

#31FayeLadyPosted 12/3/2012 10:08:55 AM
carsauce posted...
Simple, you are still replying to me, you don't have to reply to me , I don't like your kind the ones who gloat on this board keep thinking they play hero to others.

So we can stand for your libelous claims and say nothing, or we can play "hero" and defend our views. Thank you for this choice.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#32carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 10:09:03 AM
I didn't say anything about the TC, this topic does not make sense , you are the one still replying to me after assuming you are a troll, the way you say things on here, I ain't like the rest in here I see what the hell you really are..
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#33carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 10:12:04 AM
FayeLady posted...
carsauce posted...
Simple, you are still replying to me, you don't have to reply to me , I don't like your kind the ones who gloat on this board keep thinking they play hero to others.

So we can stand for your libelous claims and say nothing, or we can play "hero" and defend our views. Thank you for this choice.

Defend what , you defend stupidity,, do you even still know what the hell you are talking about?
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#34Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 10:13:19 AM
carsauce posted...

I just wanted to clear up a misconception? Is that such a crime? You don't like my kind? Please elaborate because what exactly is "my kind"? Someone who loves both handhelds and doesn't have a superiority complex? The only reason I'm responding to you is to just provide a little external insight.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#35FayeLadyPosted 12/3/2012 10:15:58 AM
carsauce posted...
FayeLady posted...
carsauce posted...

Defend what , you defend stupidity,, do you even still know what the hell you are talking about?

Defend your BS claims about us. You were the first one to name call in this topic. Then you pointed to others as the instigator. You are a classic bully.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#36carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 10:23:34 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
carsauce posted...

I just wanted to clear up a misconception? Is that such a crime? You don't like my kind? Please elaborate because what exactly is "my kind"? Someone who loves both handhelds and doesn't have a superiority complex? The only reason I'm responding to you is to just provide a little external insight.

Clear up what? What do you need to clear up and yet you still reply to me about yourself? Nothing I said what I said and that is what you are to me, there is nothing to clear up.
---
#37carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 10:27:44 AM
FayeLady posted...
carsauce posted...
FayeLady posted...
carsauce posted...

Defend your BS claims about us. You were the first one to name call in this topic. Then you pointed to others as the instigator. You are a classic bully.

Why should you need to defend yourself, Im nothing to you, yet you reply? Is it because that's how you trolls others on here I seen you in other topics always trying to get you way , not thinking about others or their opinions, so please stop trying to be the hero, you was never one in the first place and you can start by not replying back to me you troll.
---
#38FayeLadyPosted 12/3/2012 10:32:31 AM
The same reason I would respond to anyone else spreading false information about me, other users or otherwise. I will call a bully a bully, and a liar a liar.
---
#39CompassPosted 12/3/2012 10:52:43 AM
Guys (girls), this dude is seriously like ten years old. I don't even think he's trolling. I think he's just being ten. Move on.
#40carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 10:59:20 AM
Compass posted...
Guys (girls), this dude is seriously like ten years old. I don't even think he's trolling. I think he's just being ten. Move on.

And you are 12
---