disliking vita = troll. Like vita = vitasurrance.

#41StrikeNinja24Posted 12/3/2012 11:04:25 AM
carsauce posted...
Compass posted...
Guys (girls), this dude is seriously like ten years old. I don't even think he's trolling. I think he's just being ten. Move on.

And you are 12

I see you are still up to your old ways. Guess you are trying to get this account of yours banned too?
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#42FayeLadyPosted 12/3/2012 11:05:48 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
carsauce posted...
Compass posted...
Guys (girls), this dude is seriously like ten years old. I don't even think he's trolling. I think he's just being ten. Move on.

And you are 12

I see you are still up to your old ways. Guess you are trying to get this account of yours banned too?

Oh. carsauce is one of those users. I guess I should have known.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#43carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 11:24:13 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
carsauce posted...
Compass posted...

And you are 12

What old ways? And you still have no clue why my account was banned, but say are you still trolling the Vita or did you finally buy one by now?
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#44StrikeNinja24Posted 12/3/2012 11:45:40 AM
carsauce posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
carsauce posted...
Compass posted...

And you are 12

What old ways? And you still have no clue why my account was banned, but say are you still trolling the Vita or did you finally buy one by now?

I can take a damn good guess why. You are like an incoherent rambling version of Demon, to the point where the fanboys of the system are already embarrassed to be associated with you. Your posts got more and more insensitive and aggressive, then you were banned. Doesnt take a lot of thought to know what happened from there.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#45Arucard05Posted 12/3/2012 11:59:21 AM
X2SB posted...
Therefore i am indifferent towards the the vita. What is my negative label?

That makes you a realist, on this board that will also get you labeled a troll.

You say some silly nonsense sometimes.

That was another example.

TC, this board is filled with idiot trolls and raging fanboys. I like my Vita, but as a regular level headed person I am among the minority of people who just kinda sorta want to talk about the Vita without "FLOP!" or "3DS is for KIDS! Vita 4ever!".

But to answer your question, your negative label is: Vitagnostic.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#46Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 2:46:19 PM
BikeaLoss posted...
No need to post the same thing twice, really.

Just relax, fanboy.

It was an accident, I didn't even notice it until just now. Sometimes my browser goes wacky and posts multiple times.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#47carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 6:27:00 PM(edited)
carsauce posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
carsauce posted...
Compass posted...

And you are 12

I can take a damn good guess why. You are like an incoherent rambling version of Demon, to the point where the fanboys of the system are already embarrassed to be associated with you. Your posts got more and more insensitive and aggressive, then you were banned. Doesnt take a lot of thought to know what happened from there.

No, you keep thinking and wondering why I got banned, I already told you why my account stopped and that it was a major TOS, the stupid mods thought I'm some minor but i am over 18, but i wrote it in verbatim ,just for the lolz and so they froze my account, that's why my account was locked, not banned or whatever you were thinking, so i started a new account.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#48carsaucePosted 12/3/2012 6:28:38 PM
X2SB posted...
Therefore i am indifferent towards the the vita. What is my negative label?

That makes you a realist, on this board that will also get you labeled a troll.

You say some silly nonsense sometimes.

That was another example.

TC, this board is filled with idiot trolls and raging fanboys. I like my Vita, but as a regular level headed person I am among the minority of people who just kinda sorta want to talk about the Vita without "FLOP!" or "3DS is for KIDS! Vita 4ever!".

But to answer your question, your negative label is: Vitagnostic.

These two are justt trying to hard to think they know it all, this is why they say all this BS and therefore are the real trolls to me.
---
#49Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 7:19:23 PM(edited)
^

So wanting a copasetic relationship between both factions here is a bad thing? I'm tired of the endless trolling from both sides. Is it too much to ask for people to show a semblance of maturity on this board? Faye, myself and others contribute positive things to this board unlike actual trolls. It's abundantly clear this board is terrible, the only way for it to change is to make people aware of the problems and for the regulars make a consorted effort to try and change it. I like the Vita, I like the real community of this board. My sincere hope is that people here understand that nothing is gained by perpetuating the same tired rhetoric constantly.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#50CompassPosted 12/3/2012 8:03:58 PM
lulz can be gained.