How many people have complained to Sony about remote play?

#1enigma2274Posted 12/3/2012 1:40:29 PM
This could be one of the coolest featues as I am currently enjoying ICO this way. But come on Sony, pick it up.
#2atomicxPosted 12/3/2012 2:27:55 PM
The fact that Sony won't even let us use remote play for the PS Store anymore pretty much sums up their stance for me. I see remote play as nothing more than a lie that was used to sell some Vitas on it's release. I know it has been implemented in a few games, but let's face it, Sony mislead us.
#3yankee6903Posted 12/3/2012 2:28:40 PM
atomicx posted...
The fact that Sony won't even let us use remote play for the PS Store anymore pretty much sums up their stance for me. I see remote play as nothing more than a lie that was used to sell some Vitas on it's release. I know it has been implemented in a few games, but let's face it, Sony mislead us.

soon
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#4gambit444Posted 12/3/2012 7:44:51 PM
Agreed. We were misled. It feels like a nintendo gimmick like the power glove or those dance mats you paid a fortune for & only used for 1 - 2 games.
---
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
#5TechniMyokoPosted 12/3/2012 8:45:08 PM
Agreed, had Sony used it properly they'd have gotten the credit for it. Instead Nintendo does with wiiu
#6LordKizerPosted 12/3/2012 8:58:08 PM
Remote play is useless! What the hell is the point of using it, if you have to leave your ps3 on?
#7jaekidd1012Posted 12/3/2012 11:25:02 PM
LordKizer posted...
Remote play is useless! What the hell is the point of using it, if you have to leave your ps3 on?

Because Remote Play would be impossible if your PS3 were off.

Remote Play: amazing concept. Gimped execution.
---
PSN: Th3_L3G3ND_718
Proud PS Vita owner. Looking for PS Vita friends? Add me
#8ORANGE666Posted 12/3/2012 11:41:31 PM
Sony says the reason there aren't many remote play games is because they've been having trouble getting other developers to support it. But they haven't even supported it with their own games. The only games supported are HD ps2 games and some crappy PS3 games like Lair. It would be a major feature if they actually supported it, but as it is, it might as well not even been there.

And I hadn't noticed you can't access the PS3 store anymore, did that happen with the new store layout? The PS3 is struggling just to run it, I doubt it could handle sending a 480p video stream as well.

gambit444 posted...
Agreed. We were misled. It feels like a nintendo gimmick like the power glove or those dance mats you paid a fortune for & only used for 1 - 2 games.

Nintendo didn't make the power glove though. It was made by Mattel and they and one other obscure company ever made a game for it. Nintendo liscensed it, but that doesn't mean they had to support it. That would be Mattels job. Nintendo just took a percent of their sales and that was it.