Ok.... I bought my Vita today with call of duty and persona, please help.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Ok.... I bought my Vita today with call of duty and persona, please help.
3 years ago#1
I downloaded the youtube app so far and nothing else. Ande yes I alrdy found out that CoD sucks. My question is which apps should i look to download and is Persona really gonna be that good? haven't tried it yet. Thx in advance.
3 years ago#2
If you got a ps3 you should get PS+. If you only got a vita you should think about PS+. As for apps Netflix is pretty nice if you are a subscriber. Persona is a very good jrpg.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
3 years ago#3
When you say apps, what do you mean, like facebook and stuff like that or games?
I purchased persona 4 and so far haven't really been able to put it down. It's a great game.
3 years ago#4
Theres some free games to download. Depends how much memory you have. But nice apps are netflix, skype, paint park, treasure park.

Bod is okay.
P4 is supposed to be really good. So I hear. I liked P3.
---
PSN: HYDRAGUNDAM-
3 years ago#5
Get the Montezuma game, I'm not sure if it's still free, but it's a fun (and really addictive) puzzle game.

Go to the store and look for it, you won't regret it.
---
"Are you sad?" "yeah" "Wanna scream?"
-Best RPG line ever.
3 years ago#6
I don't understand what you need help with, just download the apps you're going to use.
---
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3301/dc909217f6c3033f5b6ce5d.png
3 years ago#7
I mean like Netflix and youtube. Just wondering if there's something i'm missing out on that i could have right now. And back to the CoD subject.... Why did they destroy the Vita version?
3 years ago#8
Izlanno posted...
is Persona really gonna be that good?

No "gonna" about it good sir.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
3 years ago#9
Izlanno posted...
I mean like Netflix and youtube. Just wondering if there's something i'm missing out on that i could have right now. And back to the CoD subject.... Why did they destroy the Vita version?

It's not from ACtivision/Treyarch/InfinityWar.
3 years ago#10
Persona 4 Golden is a great JRPG, if you dont like JRPGs, you wont like it. If you do, you'll probably love it.

If you played the original on the PS2, then it's better in every way, really, aside from some VA shufflings.

That being said: AC:Lib is pretty good, Uncharted is supposed to be awesome, and everyone's raving about gravity rush.

Oh, and Dynasty warriors next is the closest to console Dynasty warriors i've seen so far.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Ok.... I bought my Vita today with call of duty and persona, please help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived