Anybody else more a handheld gamer more then console ?

#11TheExiled280Posted 12/3/2012 6:56:46 PM
This guy.

Although once I get my PS3, it will probably go 60-40 Vita
---
God Eater 2 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/KKm_TC53Cvs
#12scrahfyPosted 12/3/2012 6:57:49 PM
80% Vita, 3DS 10%Ps3 10%Wii U =D
#13marsvalientPosted 12/3/2012 6:59:18 PM
I'm a handheld gamer for the most part.

I do play consoles when a good co-op game comes out so I can play with some certain friends but aside from that I'm not really that into Console gaming itself.

Really after the GBA came out I never saw a point in games not being portable from then on out. I mean really if more western developers took portable gaming seriously rather then looking at it as some simple side stream the gaming community as a whole would benefit.

There is absolutely no need to separate handheld and console experiences like we do, and if we can finally completely free ourselves from these bulky tethered devices dominating our living rooms why not pursue it?

I think that in that Sony had the right idea, a Handheld console, but the Developers just need to get their heads out of their *** and make it a reality rather then a poorly executed Idea.
---
Vita: New Little Kings Story, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Assault Gunners
PS3: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Gal*Gun, Borderlands 2
#14yabPosted 12/3/2012 7:14:13 PM
Pretty much, most of my gaming is PC, 3DS and Vita at this point
---
#15AstralFrostPosted 12/3/2012 7:18:01 PM
I'd like to sit down and play my PS3 more often but for some reason when I'm home I often can't be bothered doing it. On the other hand I find it very easy to pull out my Vita and play whenever I feel like it, so I guess its a convenience thing. But then I didn't feel that way about the PSP.
#16SpacetortoisePosted 12/3/2012 7:23:01 PM
6 hour commutes every day, you bet I'm more of a handheld gamer! I play my pc whenever I have time at home.
#17Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 7:29:23 PM
I've shifted soley towards handheld systems the DS/PSP launch. As rpg's are rare on consoles now, that was the main reason. I did purchase a Wii U however(my first console since the PS2) I'm absolutely loving it. I do plan to buy a PS3 to take advantage of cross play. :-)

Currently my playing regiment is

60% 3DS
20% Vita
20% Wii U
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#18Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 7:29:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]