Will there be new instant game collection games on PS+ tmrw for NA?

#1Godstriker8Posted 12/3/2012 10:16:28 PM
I'm wondering if I should redeem my PS+ voucher today or next week to maximize my time with two months worth of games.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#2EnVoYCoOkiEPosted 12/3/2012 10:19:15 PM(edited)
I think this week updates for PSN+ are for PS3 games and 2 weeks after that is Vita's. Don't quote me on this as I read this somewhere and can't remember properly.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz|G.Skill DDR3 8GB 1600|OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD|1TB Hitachi HDD|ASUS DCUII TOP GTX670|OCZ GT 750W|Antec 902|MSI P67A-C43(B3)
PSN: NagashiFtW
#3THE gamefreak 212Posted 12/3/2012 10:25:39 PM
Just remember that as games cycle in, games also cycle out. So if you wait to redeem your voucher, you might lose out on certain games. As for tomorrow, highly unlikely. The rotations are usually every few weeks.
---
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
#4BeeteyPosted 12/3/2012 10:32:15 PM
THE gamefreak 212 posted...
Just remember that as games cycle in, games also cycle out. So if you wait to redeem your voucher, you might lose out on certain games. As for tomorrow, highly unlikely. The rotations are usually every few weeks.

I got a dumb question. When they cycle out games you still get to keep them if you downloaded them while they were free (assuming your still a plus member), correct?
#5darkdragongirlPosted 12/3/2012 10:34:21 PM
Beetey posted...
THE gamefreak 212 posted...

I got a dumb question. When they cycle out games you still get to keep them if you downloaded them while they were free (assuming your still a plus member), correct?

If they were ever in your dl history, yes. But you HAVE to be subscribed.
---
Playing: Halo 4; Ragnarok Odyssey; PSASBR (I'm bad)
#6Godstriker8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:20:57 PM
How long ago did the Vita instant game collection show up?
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#7DemonDog666Posted 12/4/2012 12:46:47 AM
Godstriker8 posted...
How long ago did the Vita instant game collection show up?

2 weeks ago nothing new tomorrow probably something next week. Look at the last chance tab to see what is going to be cycled out next update.
#8RyuuHou25Posted 12/4/2012 1:24:04 AM
You do also realize it's quite likely that each month only 1 game is getting swapped in for another, yes?

The vita IGC is always going to be at 6, whereas the PS3 version is always going to be double that, hence why there is always 3 getting swapped in.

Not to mention the Vita stuff was released at the end of November, so their updates will always likely come.....end of the month.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB