who wants android apps for vita please respond im gonna send resposne to sony

#11FayeLadyPosted 12/4/2012 8:57:18 AM
The Vita could use more software support, But I don't think Android could use more fragmentation. Sony would have to create their own distro ala amazon. Considering how well that turned out with linux on the PS3/PS2/PS1 I wouldnt count on much to happen.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#12Angemon_23Posted 12/4/2012 9:06:05 AM
I don't care about Android, except for Rage of Bahamut.

Ugh, don't remind me of that. A couple of days ago, the ability to zoom and stretch apps not running in native resolution disappeared out of my tablet (Toshiba AT100, Thrive in the US). Now i have to run ROB in some sort of 4:3, black bars on the sides, minuscule icons (basically, phone resolution in a 10" screen) and the top and bottom menus block the play area (mainly the top). Cards and animations look like ass and i randomly get black screens instead of the animation, like when fighting or evolving/enhancing a card. I'm considering quitting ROB because of it :/
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#13lninjasoniclPosted 12/4/2012 9:12:12 AM
I don't even want android apps on my android phone
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#14cmdrdreddPosted 12/4/2012 9:43:15 AM
There are a couple things that would be convenient. A kindle app and Pandora would be welcome to me.
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#15jaekidd1012Posted 12/4/2012 10:18:48 AM
lninjasonicl posted...

Kinda defeats the point of owning an Android phone, no?
---
PSN: Th3_L3G3ND_718
Proud PS Vita owner. Looking for PS Vita friends? Add me
#16Angemon_23Posted 12/4/2012 10:27:40 AM
who wants android apps for vita please respond im gonna send resposne to sony and the send em our list

I'm not sure what you're expecting to achieve with it. Google doesn't own the overwhelming majority of apps released for Android, meaning that Sony would still have to reach an agreement with individual companies even if Google somehow agreed to let Sony figure out a way to run Android apps on the Vita, in which case the companies would probably be better off remaking their apps for the Vita to take full advantage of the hardware.

PSM was Sony's attempt to get companies developing for phones to develop for the Vita too, and i was handled in such a way that it's a failure.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#17FayeLadyPosted 12/4/2012 10:30:40 AM
jaekidd1012 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...

Only a portion of the point. Chances are that just what type of phone is free on contract these days.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#18lninjasoniclPosted 12/4/2012 11:06:21 AM
jaekidd1012 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...

lol I almost never DL new apps
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.