Need For Speed-Most Wanted whats the difference from Vita an Ps3?

#1KingTykeem187Posted 12/3/2012 11:48:15 PM
Justa ?
---
Pokemon White FC (Mickie) (3568 9356 4362)
Pokemon Black 2 FC (Nikita) (0820 1558 5853)
#2RyuuHou25Posted 12/4/2012 12:19:16 AM
Why you English so bad?

From my understanding, there is no difference aside from graphical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J7j2teInqU
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3KingTykeem187(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:23:02 AM
How you going to come here an say my english is bad when you spelled a word wrong yourself. Just be quite an say nothing more. I dont like people like you who come here an say something like that. If you understand the topic or a sentence why do you have to say anything else besides what the topic is talking about. Thank you for telling me about the game now. Im done talking.
---
#4RyuuHou25Posted 12/4/2012 12:28:57 AM
KingTykeem187 posted...
How you going to come here an say my english is bad when you spelled a word wrong yourself. Just be quite an say nothing more. I dont like people like you who come here an say something like that. If you understand the topic or a sentence why do you have to say anything else besides what the topic is talking about. Thank you for telling me about the game now. Im done talking.

I spelled no words wrong myself there, my grammar on the other hand was purposefully bad in the first sentence to point out why proper spelling is rather important.

I don't like people like you who feel they can justify their laziness by saying blather like "If you can understand it, what's it matter?"

Because in order to understand it, I have to actually strain my brain to understand what the hell it is you probably meant, and it does actually cause people with intelligence pain to have to do this. It's like if I did this -

Dud, y u zo pshed uff boot ppz dat tllll u u dum

People have to go through that word by word and decipher it almost like they're reading in code, just to understand what in the **** I meant there.

Use the damn language properly, or refrain from using it, and the internet, at all
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#5XMonkeySniperXPosted 12/4/2012 12:31:02 AM
Ugh. Pointless language bashing aside, I've read that the Vita version's lacking in some graphical flourishes as well as being less... Well, populated. Less cop cars during chases, less civilian vehicles and the like.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#6JulesNeciPosted 12/4/2012 12:34:54 AM
KingTykeem187 posted...

It's funny how you cannot spell "and". I just had to point it out.

As for the differences, the Vita version has less traffics and multiplayer can only handle 4 people.
#7KingTykeem187(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:37:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8JulesNeciPosted 12/4/2012 12:39:54 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
KingTykeem187 posted...

I spelled no words wrong myself there, my grammar on the other hand was purposefully bad in the first sentence to point out why proper spelling is rather important.

I don't like people like you who feel they can justify their laziness by saying blather like "If you can understand it, what's it matter?"

Because in order to understand it, I have to actually strain my brain to understand what the hell it is you probably meant, and it does actually cause people with intelligence pain to have to do this. It's like if I did this -

Dud, y u zo pshed uff boot ppz dat tllll u u dum

People have to go through that word by word and decipher it almost like they're reading in code, just to understand what in the **** I meant there.

Use the damn language properly, or refrain from using it, and the internet, at all

*shakes hand* you, Sir, are my new hero.
#9KingTykeem187(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:40:08 AM
@Neci please just go away no one needs you to post on here.
---
#10RyuuHou25Posted 12/4/2012 12:41:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]