The bubbles.

#11-Equinox-Posted 12/4/2012 7:30:28 AM
Bubbles?

Oh come on Sharon! I'm ******* Ozzy Osbourne the Prince of ******* Darkness. Evil? Evil? What's ******* evil about a bunch of little bubbles?
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
#12SkittyOnWailordPosted 12/4/2012 7:36:15 AM
FF_Fiend posted...
but I really don't see many complaints about this

That's because people mostly stopped complaining about it in March. There were a bunch of topics about it for the first few months.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
#13BahamutBBobPosted 12/4/2012 8:08:26 AM
FF_Fiend posted...
And if you've ever tried to rearrange icons before, you know there's only a "swap" system for moving them and no way to efficiently arrange them.

I could see this as a problem if you have 10 pages and can't make any more, but if you don't, you can always make a new page wherever you want to start, and go from there.

I agree about game carts not each needing their own bubble. It would be nice if there were just one bubble for all of those, but with the way Sony decided to do the saving, it probably wouldn't work well, so it most likely can't be changed at this point. Which is unfortunate.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#14BlazakenkiPosted 12/4/2012 8:11:52 AM
I see your point and honestly i thought the same thing. It is going to be a pain to cycle through the pages to find the game you want when you have alot.

My main problem is that the bubbles hide the faces of my beautiful waifus. Rise,Yukiko and Kat. Altough for that i just have to organize them to show the faces. ( i have like 4 or 5 icons max per page to properly see faces.)

But whateves, doesn't seem likely to change any time soon so just live with it.

Also, i too suffer about OCD and need my space to be organized just the way i want. It's not always easy to live with, and most people just don't understand.
---
PSN ID:CrownClown_
Add me so we can play =). English & Francais.
#15DragonyeuwPosted 12/4/2012 8:12:14 AM
Are there any plans in the work to introduce a folder system? It would be nice to be able to organize games into Vita/PSP/PSone folders.
---
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#16GradyHooverPosted 12/4/2012 8:12:25 AM
I love the bubbles.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#17TinyTim123Posted 12/4/2012 8:19:11 AM
It's pesky and I agree about the having game icons for non digital games.

Since I only own 4 retail games, and three digital ones, I can keep everything on the front page so it bothers me less.

Still, if I want to play Dynasty Warriors again, and forget that I put Street Fighter X Tekken in, for example, I only find out when it tells me to put the game in the system... unless of course I am paying attention when I turn it on in the first place.
The UI, to me, is full of a lot of little nit picky things to me, but for the most part, I guess I can work around them. It would be nicer to have options though.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#18cmdrdreddPosted 12/4/2012 8:38:28 AM
I am just wondering why they madevtwp screens to start a game or app. Click the bubble then a window pops up. Gotta press start there. Kind of strange. Now for the window to show updates and such I guess they could put that in the contextual menu where the info is (shows file size etc).

There are a few quirks that annoy mildly.
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#19miyuki308Posted 12/4/2012 8:47:41 AM
cmdrdredd posted...
I am just wondering why they madevtwp screens to start a game or app. Click the bubble then a window pops up. Gotta press start there. Kind of strange. Now for the window to show updates and such I guess they could put that in the contextual menu where the info is (shows file size etc).

There are a few quirks that annoy mildly.

I like being able to go to a game's official site from a link on that splash screen. :A
---
Playing: PSO2, Zero no Kiseki Evo / On Hold: P4G, Nayuta no Kiseki
Anticipating: Atelier Totori Plus, Virtue's Last Reward (somewhat, already platinum'd)
#20NiMHPosted 12/4/2012 8:51:42 AM
You can back them up to the cloud if you are a ps+ subscriber and then delete the unused icon. That takes a lot of hassle out of having to use a computer, and with the update,you can wirelessly transfer them to your computer if you don't have ps+.

I have all digital content, so if I don't play a game I just save it to my PS3 or computer which gets rid of the icon completely. I have the saves backed up on the cloud if I dont want to go through the hassle of transfering over the larger ones. I just delete it and download it in the background later and download my save next.

There are actually quite a few ways around this. I'm afraid there is no way around your OCD. I have the same issues with OCD so you're kind of screwed.
---
PSN: ShamefulDust