bubble question

#1darkdragongirlPosted 12/4/2012 8:34:44 AM
...So every time I switch memory cards it will default my downloads to the fourth page, instead of where I put it (second page)?

:( this totally ruined my organization. It was pretty nifty, then I switched memory cards. Thought nothing of it. Switched back to my other, and bam.
---
Playing: Halo 4; Ragnarok Odyssey; PSASBR (I'm bad)
#2Lazy JonesPosted 12/4/2012 8:39:17 AM
Ya, I think so.
---
This is gonna sound weird, but for a second, I think you took on the shape of a unicorn
PSN:drpokerface
#3darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:00:21 AM
-_- awful.
---
#4stargazer64Posted 12/4/2012 9:01:29 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
-_- awful.

Now now. Use your Vita as papa Sony intended and everything will work just fine. M'kay?
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#5darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:03:56 AM
stargazer64 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
-_- awful.

Now now. Use your Vita as papa Sony intended and everything will work just fine. M'kay?

;-; but PlayStation Store won't even let me Suikoden II. /wrist
---
#6Azure_lKitePosted 12/4/2012 9:08:07 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
stargazer64 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
-_- awful.

Don't be a whiny kid or papa Sony won't let you eat dinner. Now go use your Vita the proper way!
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#7Angemon_23Posted 12/4/2012 9:09:52 AM
-_- awful.

I know, right? How hard can it be to store icon positions on the card itself rather than on the Vita? When booting and initializing the memory card, look for the config file. If it exists, confirm games/apps are still on the card and sort icons accordingly. If not, do whatever it's doing now.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#8mike_411Posted 12/4/2012 9:12:44 AM
stargazer64 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
-_- awful.

Shut up Adachi!!
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
#9darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:14:05 AM
Azure_lKite posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
stargazer64 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
-_- awful.

Don't be a whiny kid or papa Sony won't let you eat dinner. Now go use your Vita the proper way!

Okay.

> puts vita on fishing hook
> drives down to the WiiU board
> fishes

Here fishy fishy fishy...

I jest. It is a bummer though. It deleted my wallpapers. Oh well. I still love you Vita.
---
#10gray_fox_00Posted 12/4/2012 9:14:20 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
...So every time I switch memory cards it will default my downloads to the fourth page, instead of where I put it (second page)?

:( this totally ruined my organization. It was pretty nifty, then I switched memory cards. Thought nothing of it. Switched back to my other, and bam.

I feel your pain. When it comes to games I've got organizational OCD for arrangement by type then alphabetical.

Sony decided it wanted to see what would win in a fight;, my OCD or my laziness. OCD put up a good fight, but laziness pulled through with a TKO.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice