Question about PSN+

#1D33p_InsidePosted 12/4/2012 10:01:08 AM(edited)
Hey guys,

I just purchased 1 year of PSN+ and now I have 4 games at my disposal, question is,

When they add more games do they take out other games? And if they do, if I keep my PSN+ active for like 5 years, do I get to be able to play all the games that were added and taken off?

thanks
---
PSN: Radical_Terror
#2defunct32Posted 12/4/2012 9:55:49 AM
From what I know and read here on GameFAQs, as long as you've at least downloaded the game ONCE it will forever be in your download list, unless PSN/Sony decided to permanently remove it from their catalog due to license expiration, company went bust or something like that. So basically, download once it's forever yours AS long as you stay subscribed.
#3RyuuHou25Posted 12/4/2012 9:56:54 AM
First off - search function is your friend

Secondly - Yes, games are swapped out for new ones, there will never be more than 6 Vita games at once. Games you get for free are playable as long as your subscription is active.

Thirdly - As long as you put any free game into your download list, whether you download it or not at that time, it will still be available for download, in your list, as long as your subscription is active.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4ThePonyColliePosted 12/4/2012 9:57:08 AM
Sometimes, yes. But don't worry, as long as it's in your download list, you can play them anytime you want.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#5D33p_Inside(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:06:53 AM
thanks for the responses mates,

An employee of a game store told me that PSN+ for Vita would soon be getting Mortal Kombat, is that true?
---
PSN: nightmare_waker
#6A_Nonny_MoosePosted 12/4/2012 10:09:01 AM
EU is getting it. Don't know if it's been announced for the US.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#7defunct32Posted 12/4/2012 10:09:59 AM
Not sure about that but MK for the Vita is a-ok, feels almost the same as the PSP version >.< IMHO.
#8D33p_Inside(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:17:37 AM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...

OMG i cant wait! do you know when will it come out?
---
PSN: nightmare_waker
#9Angemon_23Posted 12/4/2012 10:19:21 AM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...

OMG i cant wait! do you know when will it come out?

IIRC, December 19.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover