What PSP games are better on the Vita?

#1TheLibrarianPosted 12/4/2012 11:19:56 AM
What are some games that really benefit from mapping things to the second analog stick?
#2JulesNeciPosted 12/4/2012 11:27:53 AM
Well I'm playing God Eater Burst right now, and fits great on the Vita.
I'm pretty sure you can assign the second analog stick to be whatever you want it to be. As for GE BURST, I assign it as the D-pad, which rotates the camera, so I does feel like the game is made for the Vita. For a PSP game, it looks surprising good on the Vita screen.
#3planetvash112Posted 12/4/2012 11:28:21 AM
Any of the monster hunter games, god eater burst, maybe MGS peace walker??
---
"Who needs sexual intercourse when I have MTG?! I mean, this Giant of Azeraz has a 4 / 6, trample, and swamp walk."
#4SuperVegito2487Posted 12/4/2012 12:11:04 PM
Shoother games id say, for camera movement, seen and example with ghost recon but is pretty sure it goes for the starwars games as well.
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#5Angemon_23Posted 12/4/2012 12:13:59 PM(edited)
I couldn't get in the control scheme of Portable Ops on the PSP so i never finished the game. That is, until i played it on the Vita, the analog made quite the difference. I also finished playing MGS3, which had very similar controls, i'm sure that didn't hurt.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#6NeojianXPosted 12/4/2012 12:14:28 PM
Yeah, but with a PSP adapter cord all PSP games are awesome on HDTV anyway.

I'm so addicted to playing FF7 Crisis Core,Mortal Kombat Unchained, Tekken Dark Resurrection, Burnout Legends, MGS Peace Walker , Persona 3P and Eye of Judgment for the PSP on HDTV.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#7JulesNeciPosted 12/4/2012 12:15:34 PM
NeojianX posted...
Yeah, but with a PSP adapter cord all PSP games are awesome on HDTV anyway.

I'm so addicted to playing FF7 Crisis Core,Mortal Kombat Unchained, Tekken Dark Resurrection, Burnout Legends, MGS Peace Walker , Persona 3P and Eye of Judgment for the PSP on HDTV.

this is so irrelevant to TC's question.
#8alangstPosted 12/4/2012 1:48:21 PM
How are the GTA games on the Vita? I absolutely loved vice city stories on the psp (mainly due to the soundtrack). Is there any talk of the actual ps2 games 3/VC/SA ever getting ported to the vita?

Would they have to go the route of a HD remake...i.e. Metal Gear..... or could they just be released on the PSN like the FF ps1 games?
---
PSN: Walkerlang
Xbox Live: Walker
#9jjeerryyonly9Posted 12/4/2012 1:52:38 PM
planetvash112 posted...
Any of the monster hunter games, god eater burst, maybe MGS peace walker??

D. All of the above
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss
#10wartpigXPosted 12/4/2012 2:15:36 PM
psp armored core on psp= almost unplayable

same game on vita = omg awesome
---
PSN- WartPigX
Karma is just fun money