Persona 4 Golden is better than any final fantasy game ever

#101thompsontalker7Posted 12/5/2012 10:18:05 AM
All I'm sayian is, two Persona games have brought me more enjoyment than the entire Final Fantasy series.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
#102shampoowarriorPosted 12/5/2012 10:20:51 AM
I would say several Final Fantasy games outperform Persona 4 in pacing. Game has serious pacing issues.

Several Final Fantasy games also outperform in requiring less grinding, or at least being more manageable at lower levels (i.e. I normally stop participating in random encounters in the last few dungeons of every Final Fantasy and still manage to kill bosses without too much trouble).
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#103deathpapayaPosted 12/5/2012 11:01:27 AM
Persona 3 FES was better.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#104dylanbrandon286Posted 12/5/2012 11:28:17 AM
NoJobBob posted...
heck it's even better than chrono trigger

holy crap this game is amazzzzing. pretty much confirms vita as best handheld

Chrono Trigger? lolno Chrono kills this.

So does Suikoden 1, 2, Final Fantasy 6, 7, 9, 10, 3, 4, Chrono Cross, Dragon Quest 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, Wild Arms 1, 2, 3.

Honestly there are actually way more rpgs that are much better then this.
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
#105Lord_VishanaPosted 12/5/2012 11:35:56 AM
Erieos's I just read diatribe of posts on the previous page, are you serious? So you refuse to play any games with outdated graphics? Have you downloaded a single PS1 Classic out of curiosity? Story and gameplay are far more important. You cannot claim Persona is superior to Suikoden is if you haven't played it...
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#106ServantOfErieosPosted 12/5/2012 12:00:47 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Erieos's I just read diatribe of posts on the previous page, are you serious? So you refuse to play any games with outdated graphics? Have you downloaded a single PS1 Classic out of curiosity? Story and gameplay are far more important. You cannot claim Persona is superior to Suikoden is if you haven't played it...

I played it mentally and in spirit, it was a god awful experience, damn near traumatic. Never has a game, left me so scarred, from boredom. If I wanted boredom, I'd get my maternal guardian to read me lullabies.

Suikoden = DO.... NOT.. WANT...

You know, I'm right anyways, you're just pulling my chains.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#107deathpapayaPosted 12/5/2012 12:06:04 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

At some point graphics get so outdated that you just can't go back anymore.

I experienced that with FFT a month or so ago, which is a shame because I used to love that game.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#108ServantOfErieosPosted 12/5/2012 12:10:24 PM(edited)
OH GAWD, I hope he's ok. Vishanna, you didn't burst a vein, did you? pleaase respond!!!

I didn't mean to offend you, I was just stating my objective perspective.

He's awfully, quiet, for an ol' chap

*inb4modded*
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#109samuellee60Posted 12/5/2012 12:13:49 PM
KillingHarder posted...
Heavysack posted...
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/persona-4-golden

Nuff said. I love how unemo it is, that title screen gets me everytime XD

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation/final-fantasy-ix

Hrm? Enough said?

More than enough said.

FFIX was, is and always will be, the greatest RPG.
---
"Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat." - Quina
#110ZimZumPowPosted 12/5/2012 12:20:20 PM
yeah its better than aNy FF but not its not even near chrono trigger