The Vita really is a wonderfull handheld.

#1Raven236Posted 12/5/2012 5:10:21 AM(edited)
Vitassurence whatever...

Point in years ago i never tought i be playing P4 on the go.
Or let alone have almost PS3 graphics on the go. (Wipeout 2048)

I am looking forward to what both the Vita and 3DS sucessors will have to offer.
---
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 12/5/2012 5:31:44 AM
the three best games on the vita atm are gravity rush x project diva f x uncharted golden abyss, but yeah in the future itll pick up. the 3ds has only kingdom hearts iirc, thats not good enough for me, especially when i grew out of that series half a decade ago =l
#3Angemon_23Posted 12/5/2012 5:40:41 AM
I am looking forward to what both the Vita and 3DS sucessors will have to offer.

I can't imagine either Sony or Nintendo releasing successors to the Vita and 3DS on a short or medium term, by completely opposite reasons.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#4TheExiled280Posted 12/5/2012 5:42:50 AM
yeah I don't see Sony ever making another handheld :(
---
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
~C.S. Lewis
#5carsaucePosted 12/5/2012 5:46:01 AM
I dont think Vita surrance belongs on here anymore, half the haters or the trolls are enjoying the Vita now, and the other half of the gamers on here now have a Vita, I'm actually glad this has happened, but I already knew it would happen, eventually one is gonna buy one, or we don't dwelll on this side of the message board of gamefaqs for nothing with that being said, I love my Vita and i'm happy to have purchased such a device that I still can't believe actually exists.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#6carsaucePosted 12/5/2012 5:46:31 AM
Vitassurence whatever...

Point in years ago i never tought i be playing P4 on the go.
Or let alone have almost PS3 graphics on the go. (Wipeout 2048)

Persona 4 on the go is priceless
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#7Mystickay86Posted 12/5/2012 6:16:56 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
the three best games on the vita atm are gravity rush x project diva f x uncharted golden abyss, but yeah in the future itll pick up. the 3ds has only kingdom hearts iirc, thats not good enough for me, especially when i grew out of that series half a decade ago =l

Persona Golden dethrones those 3 as the best vita game. Heck, I personally believe it contends as GOTY compared to Walking Dead, Mass Effect 3, Xenoblade, Dishonored, and XCOM.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#8darkstar4221Posted 12/5/2012 6:26:59 AM(edited)
The Vita will only be wonderful once it's hacked. I can see the Vita being pirated and hacked even more compared to the PSP. There will be both hardware (modchips) and software hacks for the Vita. I agree with the TC the potential for the Vita is huge. In the future the Vita will be pirated so bad Kazuo Hirai will be using a pirated Vita.
#9TheExiled280Posted 12/5/2012 6:24:03 AM
It will be even better once it's hacked. I can see the Vita being pirated and hacked even more compared to the PSP. There will be both hardware (modchips) and software hacks for the Vita.

http://static.divbyzero.nl/facepalm/doublefacepalm.jpg
---
New Little King Story English Trailer:
http://youtu.be/6Ce9c0wH3UE
#10darkstar4221Posted 12/5/2012 6:29:15 AM(edited)
TheExiled280 posted...
It will be even better once it's hacked. I can see the Vita being pirated and hacked even more compared to the PSP. There will be both hardware (modchips) and software hacks for the Vita.

http://static.divbyzero.nl/facepalm/doublefacepalm.jpg

Yeah I know it was a grammar mistake, I just wanted to point out the pirating/hacking potential is huge. Especially considering that it's a handheld, and handhelds have been more prone to piracy compared to consoles.