Media Create Week 48.. I'm busted Yes I'm busted But my heart Won't let me die

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Media Create Week 48.. I'm busted Yes I'm busted But my heart Won't let me die

User Info: n0matter

n0matter
4 years ago#51
It's pretty pathetic to see this thing barely breaking 10k and people responding with genuine "not bad..." comments. I mean really?
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon

User Info: ylvis

ylvis
4 years ago#52
Lord_Vishana posted...
Nice to actually see Vita games in the top 20. Hopefully Atelier Totori Plus and Fate/Stay will remain there a while. Am I dreaming or did the Vita actually increase!? Keep the momentum :-)

Both might be in the top 20 next week, but they'll be gone the week after.

User Info: kdiz4321

kdiz4321
4 years ago#53
n0matter posted...
It's pretty pathetic to see this thing barely breaking 10k and people responding with genuine "not bad..." comments. I mean really?

I remember when it was selling 20k and half of the board said it was a flop and the other half said as long as it didn't go too far below 20k it was doing okay. How times change.
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.

User Info: L0L_FAQ

L0L_FAQ
4 years ago#54
As expected, two vita games in the top 10; when you're so desperate for games, I guess you'll buy anything.
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#55
kdiz4321 posted...
n0matter posted...

I remember when it was selling 20k and half of the board said it was a flop and the other half said as long as it didn't go too far below 20k it was doing okay. How times change.

If 20k was a flop then what do you consider it when it sold 4k?
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther

User Info: blundermine

blundermine
4 years ago#56
Lord_Vishana posted...
kdiz4321 posted...
n0matter posted...

a flippity flop
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
4 years ago#57
L0L_FAQ posted...
As expected, two vita games in the top 10; when you're so desperate for games, I guess you'll buy anything.

*no Vita games appear in the top 10*

"Vita has no games"

*multiple Vita games appear in the top 10*

"I guess people bought them because they are desperate because Vita has no games"

Really??? -_-

Anyway, regardless of their nominal placement, the sales of those 2 games aren't stellar, and Vita hardware sales are still comically low. A price cut just needs to happen.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.

User Info: HugsAllAround

HugsAllAround
4 years ago#58
Lord_Vishana posted...
kdiz4321 posted...
n0matter posted...

A vlop.

User Info: E-25

E-25
4 years ago#59
Nnamz posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...

*no Vita games appear in the top 10*

"Vita has no games"

*multiple Vita games appear in the top 10*

"I guess people bought them because they are desperate because Vita has no games"

Really??? -_-

This. Anyway, sad to see SS:T and BD:FF gone... still wondering how AC was such a juggernaut... I don't recall the other installments being such big hits... then again I may have just not been paying attention.
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?

User Info: Jeroisourosin

Jeroisourosin
4 years ago#60
n0matter posted...

Sadly this.
Worst fanboys-Sony's...maybe PC.
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Media Create Week 48.. I'm busted Yes I'm busted But my heart Won't let me die

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived