Media Create Week 48.. I'm busted Yes I'm busted But my heart Won't let me die

#51n0matterPosted 12/5/2012 10:00:20 AM
It's pretty pathetic to see this thing barely breaking 10k and people responding with genuine "not bad..." comments. I mean really?
---
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
#52ylvisPosted 12/5/2012 10:07:19 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Nice to actually see Vita games in the top 20. Hopefully Atelier Totori Plus and Fate/Stay will remain there a while. Am I dreaming or did the Vita actually increase!? Keep the momentum :-)

Both might be in the top 20 next week, but they'll be gone the week after.
#53kdiz4321Posted 12/5/2012 10:09:24 AM
n0matter posted...
It's pretty pathetic to see this thing barely breaking 10k and people responding with genuine "not bad..." comments. I mean really?

I remember when it was selling 20k and half of the board said it was a flop and the other half said as long as it didn't go too far below 20k it was doing okay. How times change.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#54L0L_FAQPosted 12/5/2012 10:22:30 AM
As expected, two vita games in the top 10; when you're so desperate for games, I guess you'll buy anything.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#55Lord_VishanaPosted 12/5/2012 10:23:10 AM
kdiz4321 posted...
n0matter posted...

I remember when it was selling 20k and half of the board said it was a flop and the other half said as long as it didn't go too far below 20k it was doing okay. How times change.

If 20k was a flop then what do you consider it when it sold 4k?
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#56blunderminePosted 12/5/2012 10:30:48 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
kdiz4321 posted...
n0matter posted...

a flippity flop
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#57NnamzPosted 12/5/2012 10:49:16 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
As expected, two vita games in the top 10; when you're so desperate for games, I guess you'll buy anything.

*no Vita games appear in the top 10*

"Vita has no games"

*multiple Vita games appear in the top 10*

"I guess people bought them because they are desperate because Vita has no games"

Really??? -_-

Anyway, regardless of their nominal placement, the sales of those 2 games aren't stellar, and Vita hardware sales are still comically low. A price cut just needs to happen.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#58HugsAllAroundPosted 12/5/2012 11:00:26 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
kdiz4321 posted...
n0matter posted...

A vlop.
#59E-25Posted 12/5/2012 11:00:28 AM
Nnamz posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...

*no Vita games appear in the top 10*

"Vita has no games"

*multiple Vita games appear in the top 10*

"I guess people bought them because they are desperate because Vita has no games"

Really??? -_-

This. Anyway, sad to see SS:T and BD:FF gone... still wondering how AC was such a juggernaut... I don't recall the other installments being such big hits... then again I may have just not been paying attention.
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#60JeroisourosinPosted 12/5/2012 11:07:19 AM
n0matter posted...

Sadly this.
---
Worst fanboys-Sony's...maybe PC.
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480