Media Create Week 48.. I'm busted Yes I'm busted But my heart Won't let me die

#61ZerobahnPosted 12/5/2012 11:09:39 AM(edited)
E-25 posted...
I don't recall the other installments being such big hits... then again I may have just not been paying attention.

Animal Crossing: Wild World on the DS sold over 5 million in Japan when all was said and done. its pretty much a huge seller on the handheld front (similar to Monster Hunter).
---
Factoring Hectopascals!!!
))<>((
#62finaljayfantasyPosted 12/5/2012 11:34:46 AM
Im gald the PS Vita is moving up in sells even if it is just by a little bit. Nintendo will always beast everything that comes along, they know how to stay on top and i think they like the view lol. Cant wait for more Vita games tho
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#63ThePonyColliePosted 12/5/2012 12:17:20 PM
finaljayfantasy posted...
Im gald the PS Vita is moving up in sells even if it is just by a little bit. Nintendo will always beast everything that comes along, they know how to stay on top and i think they like the view lol. Cant wait for more Vita games tho

Great to see some optimism in this sorry mess of a board. I'm sure lots of unique games will be announced for it. Just like the PS3.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#64P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/5/2012 12:17:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#65Lord_VishanaPosted 12/5/2012 12:28:02 PM
ThePonyCollie posted...

Great to see some optimism in this sorry mess of a board. I'm sure lots of unique games will be announced for it. Just like the PS3.

This board has improved drastically recently and this is a tame sales topic. How can you say it's a mess when it's improving?
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#66Lelouch71Posted 12/5/2012 12:33:21 PM
One more week until the 3DS knock off the PS3 in total Japanese sales and it's not even 2 years old yet. It will probably be a few months until it dethrones the Wii's Japanese total sales.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#67deathpapayaPosted 12/5/2012 12:54:29 PM
ThePonyCollie posted...

The Vita has one unique game for it and it's been out for a year.

The PS3 had 5 in it's first year OTOMH.

Don't compare the two.

I want unique Vita games more than anything else but so far it's dire as all hell, all spin offs, sequels, ports and multiplats.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#68serenade_betaPosted 12/5/2012 1:41:01 PM
deathpapaya posted...
I want unique Vita games more than anything else but so far it's dire as all hell, all spin offs, sequels, ports and multiplats.

Sony: Zzzzzzzzz....... Hm? What? You need games? Nah, the Vita is fine. Everything is going as planned. ZZzz...
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#69GamenamebullyPosted 12/5/2012 1:47:38 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...

This board has improved drastically recently and this is a tame sales topic. How can you say it's a mess when it's improving?

Ain't it improving because it's the Holiday season and that some of the people trolling these boards always go after the recent system or handheld and now they're at the Wii U until the next System is released?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#70pikachupwnagePosted 12/5/2012 1:59:52 PM
3DS outsold all the other consoles combined by more then double...........Next weeks media create includes the first two days of Wii U launch so that will be interesting........
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF