Media Create Week 48.. I'm busted Yes I'm busted But my heart Won't let me die

#71pikachupwnagePosted 12/5/2012 1:00:47 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
finaljayfantasy posted...
Im gald the PS Vita is moving up in sells even if it is just by a little bit. Nintendo will always beast everything that comes along, they know how to stay on top and i think they like the view lol. Cant wait for more Vita games tho

Great to see some optimism in this sorry mess of a board. I'm sure lots of unique games will be announced for it. Just like the PS3.

This board has improved drastically recently and this is a tame sales topic. How can you say it's a mess when it's improving?

A less messy mess is still a mess.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#72SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/5/2012 2:19:41 PM
Where is that poster who adds up the titles and says "PS family wins!". He didn't come to this topic last week either.
------------

I have to say I am still amazed that NSMB2 still manages to stay in the top 10 week after week.

All of those PSP games that come out need to be on Vita
#73YusakuGPosted 12/5/2012 2:23:40 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
Where is that poster who adds up the titles and says "PS family wins!". He didn't come to this topic last week either.

Maybe if you say his name three times, he'll appear like Beetlejuice.
#74Kitt Thrust(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:52:10 PM
Maybe if you say his name three times, he'll appear like Beetlejuice.

lol
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.imgur.com/LBWlN.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/K0UBk.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/xzXVR.png
#75xfactorPosted 12/5/2012 3:53:43 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
kdiz4321 posted...
n0matter posted...
It's pretty pathetic to see this thing barely breaking 10k and people responding with genuine "not bad..." comments. I mean really?

I remember when it was selling 20k and half of the board said it was a flop and the other half said as long as it didn't go too far below 20k it was doing okay. How times change.

If 20k was a flop then what do you consider it when it sold 4k?

The measurement of success for the vita has dropped due to the continuous poor sales.

In the past, it will have been good if the vita sell decently on its own even if it is not outselling the 3DS. Now it will be good if vita sell just enough not to get discontinued.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#76P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/5/2012 7:09:43 PM
bump
---
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Samurai Warriors 3DS
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#77serenade_betaPosted 12/5/2012 8:58:50 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
------------

I have to say I am still amazed that NSMB2 still manages to stay in the top 10 week after week.

All of those PSP games that come out need to be on Vita

He probably just didn't feel like it this week. After all, he just wants attention, like he said himself. No real devotion to the Vita.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#78ikaruga0101Posted 12/5/2012 11:19:26 PM
Ghetsis posted...
squatch22 posted...
09./00. [PSV] Fate/Stay Night -Realta Nua- <ADV> (Kadokawa Shoten) {2012.11.29} (6.300) - 30.583 / NEW
10./00. [PSV] Atelier Totori Plus: The Alchemist of Arland 2 # <RPG> (Gust) {2012.11.29} (6.090) - 27.651 / NEW

TWO Vita games in top 10. Wow.
Still didnt seem to give much of a boost tho.

Well to be fair, both of those games are just ports...I don't think ports push a very large number of systems.

On top of that, given the games released for the Vita so far, it's very likely people interested in these games already have a vita.

While I have no complaints at all, from a marketing point of view, the vita has too many core otaku games. Releasing more won't really help expanding their market share. They need popular games from other genres as well.

The core otaku market may be small but it can be lucrative. If sony really wants to focus on it then they should say so and cut the BS on the other products. Otherwise bring other genres to the Vita.
#79marsvalientPosted 12/5/2012 11:23:07 PM
ikaruga0101 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
squatch22 posted...
09./00. [PSV] Fate/Stay Night -Realta Nua- <ADV> (Kadokawa Shoten) {2012.11.29} (6.300) - 30.583 / NEW
10./00. [PSV] Atelier Totori Plus: The Alchemist of Arland 2 # <RPG> (Gust) {2012.11.29} (6.090) - 27.651 / NEW

TWO Vita games in top 10. Wow.
Still didnt seem to give much of a boost tho.

Well to be fair, both of those games are just ports...I don't think ports push a very large number of systems.

On top of that, given the games released for the Vita so far, it's very likely people interested in these games already have a vita.

While I have no complaints at all, from a marketing point of view, the vita has too many core otaku games. Releasing more won't really help expanding their market share. They need popular games from other genres as well.

The core otaku market may be small but it can be lucrative. If sony really wants to focus on it then they should say so and cut the BS on the other products. Otherwise bring other genres to the Vita.

I post in this thread only because I like your post and I only like your post because I can swear Keiji Inafune has said almost the exact same thing.
---
Vita: New Little Kings Story, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Assault Gunners
PS3: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Gal*Gun, Borderlands 2
#80JeroisourosinPosted 12/5/2012 11:42:51 PM
I hope sells for the vita increase,because in march the 3ds is gonna sky rocket
---
Worst fanboys-Sony's...maybe PC.
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480