Playstation Home?

#1LordKizerPosted 12/5/2012 8:27:13 AM
Wil they ever put it on Playstation Vita?
#2dammitdan57Posted 12/5/2012 1:25:41 PM
I sure hope they don't waste there time with that garbage
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3gldooriiPosted 12/5/2012 1:30:36 PM
I always wished Home wouldve caught on and been a lot better. It wouldve been neat to have the ability to turn on the Playstation and have it boot into a Home-esq time environment that you could customize much like the personal spaces. I dunno, something more interactive than just customizing the avatar thingy on the Xbox and never doing anything with it. I actually loved Home when I first got my PS3 and spent a lot of time with it. Now, I feel it's pretty unorganized and too much of a hassle to get logged in and everything loaded.

It would've been neat to have it on the Vita..kinda like a Streetpass thing on the 3DS but more interactive too.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#4ALIEN-gunnerPosted 12/5/2012 5:06:46 PM
PSHome is complete crap.
---
Now playing: DJMAX Technika Tune -level: 6
#5A_Nonny_MoosePosted 12/5/2012 7:38:11 PM
It wouldve been neat to have the ability to turn on the Playstation and have it boot into a Home-esq time environment that you could customize much like the personal spaces.

That would be awful.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#6DaMan1900Posted 12/5/2012 7:40:58 PM
gldoorii posted...
I always wished Home wouldve caught on and been a lot better. It wouldve been neat to have the ability to turn on the Playstation and have it boot into a Home-esq time environment that you could customize much like the personal spaces. I dunno, something more interactive than just customizing the avatar thingy on the Xbox and never doing anything with it. I actually loved Home when I first got my PS3 and spent a lot of time with it. Now, I feel it's pretty unorganized and too much of a hassle to get logged in and everything loaded.

It would've been neat to have it on the Vita..kinda like a Streetpass thing on the 3DS but more interactive too.

well the wiiu has a home esq thing going with miiverse go see what nintendo did first >_>
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#7DarkPhoenix852Posted 12/5/2012 7:44:07 PM
You people who are saying home is crap obviously don't use it for it's intended purpose... TROLLING! If any of you ever spot me on PlayStation home on PS3, you're all in for a hilarious show.
---
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852
#8shadownet_46Posted 12/5/2012 8:09:07 PM
gldoorii posted...

You know Home has made Sony a ton of money. It still does.
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"