Persona 4 Golden worth getting?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 4 Golden worth getting?

User Info: AncientAstro

AncientAstro
4 years ago#1
I used to love JRPG's but haven't played one in years. Is this one I can get into?

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
4 years ago#2
I would say this is by far the best game on the system. And even more so if you are a JRPG fan. I use to like JRPGs but over the last five years have been bored with how stale they have become. Persona is a step in the right direction and is not stale at all. You should get it.
My systems: 360, Vita, PC gaming rig

User Info: ReDDevil2112

ReDDevil2112
4 years ago#3
Have not played P4G yet, but Persona 3 Portable is one of the most accessible RPGs I've ever played. I doubt P4 is much different, and it's been getting rave reviews.
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!

User Info: RalphWiggum33

RalphWiggum33
4 years ago#4
Actual combat system is great

Dungeons are fairly bland, randomly generated I think

Story-- would you enjoy role playing as a Japanese teen in high school? Do you like friendship/dating simulators? Do you mind a slower story, lots of talking/cutscenes?

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#5
Hell yea
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative

User Info: jjeerryyonly9

jjeerryyonly9
4 years ago#6
RalphWiggum33 posted...

Story-- would you enjoy role playing as a Japanese teen in high school? Do you like friendship/dating simulators? Do you mind a slower story, lots of talking/cutscenes?

This is how I always saw the series as well - I never could get into it.
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#7
jjeerryyonly9 posted...
RalphWiggum33 posted...

This is how I always saw the series as well - I never could get into it.

I had the same concerns after playing P3P...just couldnt get into it. But P4 they are much better, flow together, and have more interesting stories.
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
4 years ago#8
Due to the insane reputation that game has i got my hands on the first 3 for psp, and am currently playing the first one...

although im playing on easy it isnt really that "easy" and i cant help but compare it a bit to blue dragon for the 360 (long story but i havent played it, not very much though), and the tutorial, although there is one, seems a bit pathetic, currently trumbling around in the warehouse with lvl 17 or so chars.
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#9
Highest rated portable RPG this gen. That should speak for itself
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)

User Info: MasterShot2k5

MasterShot2k5
4 years ago#10
No, it's not......I am kind of disappointed in Atlus with the direction they are taking.....
Haters gonna hate......
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 4 Golden worth getting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived