Just got a Vita

#1Inhuman-DesignPosted 12/5/2012 4:02:11 PM
Lovin this thing already. I only own Ninja Gaiden and Assassins Creed, and purchased Colors! To draw with it (love the program)

Out of curiosity; hows the future development for games looking? Not a whole lot out that i'm interested right now, but it still has enough that i'm able to enjoy it.
#2TheExiled280Posted 12/5/2012 4:03:01 PM
how is colors? is it really worth the $6?
---
God Eater 2 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/KKm_TC53Cvs
#3AstralFrostPosted 12/5/2012 4:05:07 PM
Well what sort of games do you like? Its a bit hard to recommend something without an idea of what you're interested in.
#4snakeyes01Posted 12/5/2012 4:06:08 PM
Welcome to the club bruh whats your psn so i can add you ?
---
3ds fc 5112-4351-8572 / GT yunrocks vita psn Biggielil23 " I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated."
#5Lord_VishanaPosted 12/5/2012 4:09:43 PM
Hope you're enoying it. ;-)

Get Silent Hill Book of Memories and Disgaes 33
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#6Inhuman-Design(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:09:56 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
how is colors? is it really worth the $6?

It's fantastic; if you like digital painting it's well worth it. Layers are a nice addition, and while the program is simple, I can make some works just as well as I do in corel painter, long as you think simplistic. It's a very good drawing app, and doesn't limit you much.

Anyway, I'm into games like Diablo or Torchlight, Borderlands, etc. I don't really have a genre, but would like a good level grinder.
#7garaa682Posted 12/5/2012 4:15:02 PM
These are the best future 2013 games IMO
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2-I'll be honest and say this could be good or bad. I'm mostly interested in it because I wanna see how it's engine performs on the Vita.
Binding of Issac- Fun little time waster on the PC. Kinda what a true portable game should be. You can have lots of fun with it in 10 minutes bursts, which is good for the waiting room at the docters office.
Tearaway- Looks pretty awesome so far, only concern is that it is to gimmicky. Media Molecule project so if it is half as good as LBP it will be fun.
Killzone Mercenary- looks to be the first console quality FPS coming out. Looks great.
Earth Defense Force- another good short burst game, all the levels are missions I believe. EDF is a fun game with lots of collectibles (why I like it so much lol).
Sly Cooper- Same as PS3 version I believe.

2012 has been a decent year with LBP, NFS, Assassins Creed, and Playstation All stars. Anyway I'm done rambling, enjoy your Vita.
---
Hooch is crazy.
PSN/XBL: Razorbackfan682, Steam: packersfan682
#8neviPosted 12/5/2012 4:15:47 PM
Is Colors avaiable in Canada?
#9Freelance_WolfPosted 12/5/2012 4:21:55 PM(edited)
nevi posted...
Is Colors avaiable in Canada?

We get the same store as the US so Colours should be there.

I have that app on my 3DS. It's neat and you can do 3D art with it but I prefer the Art Academy series as it has better tools for drawing. Colours is more about digital painting than using pencils and such. If you're into that, then you should get it.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#10Inhuman-Design(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:22:08 PM
garaa682 posted...
These are the best future 2013 games IMO
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2-I'll be honest and say this could be good or bad. I'm mostly interested in it because I wanna see how it's engine performs on the Vita.
Binding of Issac- Fun little time waster on the PC. Kinda what a true portable game should be. You can have lots of fun with it in 10 minutes bursts, which is good for the waiting room at the docters office.
Tearaway- Looks pretty awesome so far, only concern is that it is to gimmicky. Media Molecule project so if it is half as good as LBP it will be fun.
Killzone Mercenary- looks to be the first console quality FPS coming out. Looks great.
Earth Defense Force- another good short burst game, all the levels are missions I believe. EDF is a fun game with lots of collectibles (why I like it so much lol).
Sly Cooper- Same as PS3 version I believe.

2012 has been a decent year with LBP, NFS, Assassins Creed, and Playstation All stars. Anyway I'm done rambling, enjoy your Vita.

Not bad. Sly cooper and Killzone sound nice. Getting LBP for myself and my daughter (
getting her a vita for Christmas )

Anyway, how are ragnarok and dynasty warriors?