Ugh... why can't there be a Vita Version of SAO Infinity?

#1TheExiled280Posted 12/5/2012 3:10:19 PM(edited)
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/05/sword-art-online-infinity-moment-trailer-shows-the-mmorpg-like-battle-system/

this looks so good. I'd import it day one if there was a Vita version. I don't think I can force myself to play it on my slow PSP 1000....

I need to get a 2nd Vita for JPN DD games...

Atleast we are getting Pirate Warriors 2
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV)
#2bornonafridayPosted 12/5/2012 3:23:38 PM
Why do you need a 2nd Vita for JPN Digital Download games? Just get a second memory stick for your JPN account, that's what I do, and that's what I'll be doing for SAO.
---
Follow me if you like twitter@protomelvin
#3ManjiMidouPosted 12/5/2012 3:30:45 PM
hopefully the game is better than the anime.
#4TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:43:33 PM
ManjiMidou posted...

*burns the Blashphemer named Manji*
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
#5TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:44:16 PM
bornonafriday posted...
Why do you need a 2nd Vita for JPN Digital Download games? Just get a second memory stick for your JPN account, that's what I do, and that's what I'll be doing for SAO.

I don't want to rearrange my pages. Lazy I know, but that's just how I am >_<
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
#6pokemonmaster0Posted 12/5/2012 3:44:34 PM
Getting the limited edition =D
Luckily I kept my psp 3k
#7ManjiMidouPosted 12/5/2012 4:08:00 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...

The anime is all over the place. Those who have read the novel would agree with me.
#8Geos59Posted 12/5/2012 4:21:58 PM
Well if sales go well with this game, it's possible they could make a vita version in the future.
---
Magic Man! :3
It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!
#9hooraykratosPosted 12/5/2012 4:38:33 PM
If anything the novel is the one that's all over the place. If you actually read the LN the author completes arcs and goes back and fills in side stories(some even contradictory to previous events)
---
"From the Moment a Mental Connection is made--Everything Begins to Change"
SN~MagisterMagi, War_fire232, Seraphimaurion, Seraphimx2
#10GhetsisPosted 12/5/2012 4:40:28 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...

The anime is all over the place. Those who have read the novel would agree with me.

Nobody ever reads novels, they just watch anime.

Fate/zero made that depressingly clear.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?