Guys I think the PlayStation Vita and PS Orbis are going to have a big conection

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Guys I think the PlayStation Vita and PS Orbis are going to have a big conection
2 years ago#1
I think they will have a big connection somehow.

Think about their names.

Vita = Life

Orbis = Orb is

Orb is life

OrbisVita

PlayStation Orb of Life.

Do you guys think this is why they named the Vita, Vita?

I bet the consoles will be connected somehow and have many features together.
---
The NEW GigaVolts Seal of Approval.
http://i.imgur.com/KH8u3.png
2 years ago#2
No, Orbis is Latin for "Circle". It's supposed to be "Circle" and "Life", like the Circle of Life. But yes, they're supposed to have huge connectivity together.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
2 years ago#3
The vita will be the orbis controller, wii u 2.0 get ready to flop harder than ever.
---
PS3&PSVITA:JustArc_
-Currently playing:Gravity Rush, Uncharted:GA, FF5, Burnout Paradise, Payday:the heist, lbp2.
2 years ago#4
OMG They are both PlayStations
---
The NEW GigaVolts Seal of Approval.
http://i.imgur.com/KH8u3.png
2 years ago#5
arclouks_x posted...
The vita will be the orbis controller, wii u 2.0 get ready to flop harder than ever.

I don't get it.
---
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
2 years ago#6
arclouks_x posted...

Yes, how will the Wii U ever compete with a controller with an even shorter battery life that's less comfortable to hold, and lags like crazy. Wii U is d00m'd
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
2 years ago#7
Orbis is old school man. It's being called the omni.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel
2 years ago#8
supposedly the gaikai orbiscloud will let you play ps2 ps3 games remotely
2 years ago#9
vita as a controller and a handheld that i can leave my house with..... yup wii u's is better

damn fanboi
---
PSN- WartPigX
Karma is just fun money
2 years ago#10
wartpigX posted...
vita as a controller and a handheld that i can leave my house with..... yup wii u's is better

damn fanboi

It's not about being a "fanboi", it's about the fact that the Vita is $250, and the PS4 (if what the fanboys say is correct) will probably be $500-$600. $750-$850 to get the same experience as something that's $300? Hmm...
---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Guys I think the PlayStation Vita and PS Orbis are going to have a big conection

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived