Any adult/old school Vita owners here? (friends exchange)

#11kingofall214Posted 12/5/2012 7:48:42 PM
MetalZoic posted...
D_Tomoyo posted...
I am 24,
am I old school yet?

Hmmm... good question. I'd say NES generation or earlier puts you in the old school. Sega/SNES generation or newer then nope.

Personally I had an Atari 2600 at launch.

does it count if I had a NES first cause we couldn't afford a snes?
#12MegaMettaurPosted 12/5/2012 7:51:40 PM
I've been gaming since the snes generation, but the first have I ever played was mega man 3. Call me old school or not, but the 8 bit and 16 bit era were the best in my opinion. That being said, that doesn't mean I think the rest aren't good, I just hate this generation mostly because scripted events is a trend that developers won't let die, and there seems to be no punishment for dying nowadays.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#13D_TomoyoPosted 12/5/2012 7:52:35 PM
Look!

there are tons of 25 yr olds have nothing else to do
#14D_TomoyoPosted 12/5/2012 7:54:42 PM
kingofall214 posted...
MetalZoic posted...
D_Tomoyo posted...
I am 24,
am I old school yet?

Hmmm... good question. I'd say NES generation or earlier puts you in the old school. Sega/SNES generation or newer then nope.

I think I started with NES, I remember the duck hunt
wow I am now old skool ?
#15MoegittoPosted 12/5/2012 8:52:18 PM
I have you as AncientRomeBC on my friends list, you not using that name anymore? Sent another friend request "TheTrueMoegitto". A lot of the other Vita users from February seem to have disappeared too, hmm...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#16USMCinfinityPosted 12/5/2012 8:55:36 PM
I'm 24, been gaming for 20 years non-stop. PSN: USMCinfinity.
---
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze
#17LeichtspeedPosted 12/5/2012 8:56:24 PM
yankee6903 posted...
I dont play much online, but wth go ahead and add me. 37 and first started gaming on the c64!

This! I'm 34, I started with the Atari 2600 and upgraded to the C64. I also don't play much online, but add me anyway. GT: EZ_Peezy
---
The reaper is always just a step behind me...
#18XphoenixedgeXPosted 12/5/2012 8:56:39 PM
kingofall214 posted...
MetalZoic posted...
D_Tomoyo posted...
I am 24,
am I old school yet?

LOL, I was in the same boat.

I remember wanting an SNES for Christmas one year, but it was going for $199 at the time. Settled for an NES and then got and SNES after it dropped to about $130.
#19MoegittoPosted 12/5/2012 9:00:06 PM
Leichtspeed posted...
yankee6903 posted...
I dont play much online, but wth go ahead and add me. 37 and first started gaming on the c64!

This! I'm 34, I started with the Atari 2600 and upgraded to the C64. I also don't play much online, but add me anyway. GT: EZ_Peezy

Started with the Atari 2700, played Winter Olympics for years. Then got the NES bundle with Super Mario/Duck Hunt/Track & Field with the light gun and trackpad. Ahh, good times then. No DLC, patches, trophies/achievements, just good old fashioned beat a game and if you couldn't then use a Game Genie lol.

29 year old master race reporting in! Just traded my old beat up 3G Vita in for a sleek White one.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#20steevo_669Posted 12/5/2012 9:01:34 PM
24 i remember playing nes, but i was like 5 or younger haha. i remember playing kung fu mario 3 batman freddy krueger and this weird wizard game that i wish i knew the name of... my sega genesis and snes memories are more vivid
---
psn: balllinsbb