Any adult/old school Vita owners here? (friends exchange)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any adult/old school Vita owners here? (friends exchange)

User Info: kingofall214

kingofall214
4 years ago#11
MetalZoic posted...
D_Tomoyo posted...
I am 24,
am I old school yet?

Hmmm... good question. I'd say NES generation or earlier puts you in the old school. Sega/SNES generation or newer then nope.

Personally I had an Atari 2600 at launch.

does it count if I had a NES first cause we couldn't afford a snes?

User Info: MegaMettaur

MegaMettaur
4 years ago#12
I've been gaming since the snes generation, but the first have I ever played was mega man 3. Call me old school or not, but the 8 bit and 16 bit era were the best in my opinion. That being said, that doesn't mean I think the rest aren't good, I just hate this generation mostly because scripted events is a trend that developers won't let die, and there seems to be no punishment for dying nowadays.
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO

User Info: D_Tomoyo

D_Tomoyo
4 years ago#13
Look!

there are tons of 25 yr olds have nothing else to do

User Info: D_Tomoyo

D_Tomoyo
4 years ago#14
kingofall214 posted...
MetalZoic posted...
D_Tomoyo posted...
I am 24,
am I old school yet?

Hmmm... good question. I'd say NES generation or earlier puts you in the old school. Sega/SNES generation or newer then nope.

I think I started with NES, I remember the duck hunt
wow I am now old skool ?

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
4 years ago#15
I have you as AncientRomeBC on my friends list, you not using that name anymore? Sent another friend request "TheTrueMoegitto". A lot of the other Vita users from February seem to have disappeared too, hmm...
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121

User Info: USMCinfinity

USMCinfinity
4 years ago#16
I'm 24, been gaming for 20 years non-stop. PSN: USMCinfinity.
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze

User Info: Leichtspeed

Leichtspeed
4 years ago#17
yankee6903 posted...
I dont play much online, but wth go ahead and add me. 37 and first started gaming on the c64!

This! I'm 34, I started with the Atari 2600 and upgraded to the C64. I also don't play much online, but add me anyway. GT: EZ_Peezy
The reaper is always just a step behind me...

User Info: XphoenixedgeX

XphoenixedgeX
4 years ago#18
kingofall214 posted...
MetalZoic posted...
D_Tomoyo posted...
I am 24,
am I old school yet?

LOL, I was in the same boat.

I remember wanting an SNES for Christmas one year, but it was going for $199 at the time. Settled for an NES and then got and SNES after it dropped to about $130.

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
4 years ago#19
Leichtspeed posted...
yankee6903 posted...
I dont play much online, but wth go ahead and add me. 37 and first started gaming on the c64!

This! I'm 34, I started with the Atari 2600 and upgraded to the C64. I also don't play much online, but add me anyway. GT: EZ_Peezy

Started with the Atari 2700, played Winter Olympics for years. Then got the NES bundle with Super Mario/Duck Hunt/Track & Field with the light gun and trackpad. Ahh, good times then. No DLC, patches, trophies/achievements, just good old fashioned beat a game and if you couldn't then use a Game Genie lol.

29 year old master race reporting in! Just traded my old beat up 3G Vita in for a sleek White one.
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121

User Info: steevo_669

steevo_669
4 years ago#20
24 i remember playing nes, but i was like 5 or younger haha. i remember playing kung fu mario 3 batman freddy krueger and this weird wizard game that i wish i knew the name of... my sega genesis and snes memories are more vivid
psn: balllinsbb
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any adult/old school Vita owners here? (friends exchange)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived