Any adult/old school Vita owners here? (friends exchange)

#101stevo009Posted 12/8/2012 12:45:14 PM
Name is oRatigan. Age 23. I only have one psn friend!!
---
here i am grammer police. you can create a topic about my grammar. or... if you want. u can just write me that ticket.
#102TinyTim123Posted 12/8/2012 1:17:00 PM
Looolrog, it isn't ageism or discrimination. You can be an old school gamer without being old.

Also, it is legal to discriminate in the USA on account of being too young, in that I can refuse to hire a 17 year old because I sell adult books or alcohol in my store. Rental car places are allowed to refuse to rent a car to persons under 25 years of age. Not illegal.
It is you, sir, who needs to do some serious fact checking.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#103gabe2247Posted 12/8/2012 1:26:53 PM
35 and started gaming on a C64 when I was way little, but my first system (of my own) was NES. Feel free to add, PSN is in sig.
---
PSWII603DSPVITA owner PSN: Gabe2247:::Gamertag: Gabe2247. 3ds fc 3523-2146-9915
#104GenocideHeartPosted 12/8/2012 1:27:42 PM
looolrog posted...
SilverScarCat posted...
looolrog posted...
benhod posted...
Shame, could have been a decent topic. People need to learn to just ignore the attention seekers

While we're at it, we should've just ignored MLK, Nelson Mandela, Ghandi etc

It would make living your sheltered lives that much easier and more convenient, right? lol

You aren't even CLOSE to their level.

NEVER compare yourself to great people like that.

It only causes everyone to hate you.

I'm not there yet, but my cause is note-worthy.

I genuinely believe, I'm the next best thing.

One keyboard warrior against the Internet.

You need to learn to tell fantasy apart from reality. Also, if it really was 'one keyboard warrior against the Internet', then you have already lost by default, simply because 4chan exists, and they're part of 'the Internet' too.

Granted, as delusional as you are, you probably think you can take them, too. Here's a tip: the road to 4chan is more or less made of the broken corpses of those who tried THAT before you, and most of them were better than you. Don't try it, unless you want to add to the road.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#105looolrogPosted 12/8/2012 1:30:17 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
Looolrog, it isn't ageism or discrimination. You can be an old school gamer without being old.

Also, it is legal to discriminate in the USA on account of being too young, in that I can refuse to hire a 17 year old because I sell adult books or alcohol in my store. Rental car places are allowed to refuse to rent a car to persons under 25 years of age. Not illegal.
It is you, sir, who needs to do some serious fact checking.

What's this got to do with TC's actions, his actions just can't be justified the same way. These are two separate scenarios, where one has one law overriding the other, where one is outright discrimination, err... I don't even know, why I still bother to fight the good fight of faith.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#106looolrogPosted 12/8/2012 1:36:55 PM
GenocideHeart posted...
looolrog posted...
SilverScarCat posted...
looolrog posted...
benhod posted...
Shame, could have been a decent topic. People need to learn to just ignore the attention seekers

While we're at it, we should've just ignored MLK, Nelson Mandela, Ghandi etc

It would make living your sheltered lives that much easier and more convenient, right? lol

You aren't even CLOSE to their level.

NEVER compare yourself to great people like that.

It only causes everyone to hate you.

I'm not there yet, but my cause is note-worthy.

I genuinely believe, I'm the next best thing.

One keyboard warrior against the Internet.

You need to learn to tell fantasy apart from reality. Also, if it really was 'one keyboard warrior against the Internet', then you have already lost by default, simply because 4chan exists, and they're part of 'the Internet' too.

Granted, as delusional as you are, you probably think you can take them, too. Here's a tip: the road to 4chan is more or less made of the broken corpses of those who tried THAT before you, and most of them were better than you. Don't try it, unless you want to add to the road.

Who said anything about 4chan, you honestly, seriously can't be THAT dense, oh wait. Nvm, just remembered which troll I'm talking to. I'm wasting too much time on this troll.
---
#107TinyTim123Posted 12/8/2012 1:42:06 PM
looolrog posted...

What's this got to do with TC's actions, his actions just can't be justified the same way. These are two separate scenarios, where one has one law overriding the other, where one is outright discrimination, err... I don't even know, why I still bother to fight the good fight of faith.

Because TC isn't discriminating except by tastes, which isn't illegal or even immoral. It's perfectly okay to say "I don't wish to hang out with you because you do not care for this style of gameplay". I don't hang out on Call Of Duty forums since I don't play call of Duty. Same thing here.
Also, TC never once told someone who said they were 19 but played NES games they were disallowed.
I will put it another way: Someone is hiring for a person with experience with DOS based computers. Would you find it offensive to fail to hire someone whose only computer skills were with Windows 7 and 8, even though they have no experience with command line interface?

Worse, you are insisting that in order to be 'fair' TC MUST add anyone, even racist 12 year olds to his Friend list.
Once again, I say "Ridiculous".
With the possible exception of you, I see no one against whom TC practiced discrimination. You claims are foundless.
---
#108looolrogPosted 12/8/2012 1:51:23 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
looolrog posted...

...TC isn't discriminating except by ....

GAME. SET. MATCH

I'm done.
---
#109TinyTim123Posted 12/8/2012 2:02:39 PM
looolrog posted...
TinyTim123 posted...
looolrog posted...

...TC isn't discriminating except by ....

GAME. SET. MATCH

I'm done.

Sure, because we ALL must be FORCED to hang out with people with different ideals than ourselves.
And Discrimination, in and of itself is not a dirty word. WHat would you call a 'person of discriminating taste'? It doesn't mean he goes out and is all racist. It means that person knows good quality food, items whatever. Your
GAME. SET. MATCH
means nothing. It is all semantics twisted by you.

I, in fact, propose that it is YOU Looolrog, who is in fact being the bad kind of discriminating here.

Of course we should all know that you ignore the rules of logic.

So, get over it, he doesn't want to be friends with you! That's okay though, if you pay for the drinks, I'll sit with you in the bar.
Unless your hygiene is bad. Then I shall douse you with Vodka.
---
#110looolrogPosted 12/8/2012 2:54:58 PM
LOOOOOOL, He moved from contradicting himself to "LOL, you have must not have friends, must be under-aged for topic."

Yep, trolls usually panic when they get exposed.

Troll poster confirmed.
---