Any adult/old school Vita owners here? (friends exchange)

#111TinyTim123Posted 12/8/2012 2:00:10 PM
looolrog posted...
LOOOOOOL, He moved from contradicting himself to "LOL, you have must not have friends, must be under-aged for topic."

Yep, trolls usually panic when they get exposed.

Troll poster confirmed.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but it certainly took you quite a long time to respond.
Nowhere did I say, state, or even imply that you had no friends, nor that you are underage.
To be fair, though, if you act this way in real life, I can see you having a small social circle.
I doubt that you do though. It's fun trolling on the internets sometimes, otherwise I wouldn't be baiting you.
I did think you briefly clever, though, for so quickly analyzing my previous posts to call fault on them.

This one was weak. What can you pick apart from this response?

Also, to all the people who actually wanted to be friends on PSN with TC, I apologize for what the topic has degenerated into. I know I am indeed contributing to said degeneration as well.

I hang my head in shame, but am probably not gonna stop.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#112looolrogPosted 12/8/2012 2:09:23 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
looolrog posted...
LOOOOOOL, He moved from contradicting himself to "LOL, you have must not have friends, must be under-aged for topic."

Yep, trolls usually panic when they get exposed.

Troll poster confirmed.

...it certainly took you quite a long time to respond...

Oh, wow. This guy must really be waiting on my posts.

He must've broken his F5 refresh key, waiting day and night for my posts. lol

I'm flattered, my word is gospel to you.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#113TinyTim123Posted 12/8/2012 2:17:09 PM
Yeah, it's a boring Saturday afternoon while I eat my lunch. I see you've nothing in my argument to pick apart this time?
For me, I'm just browsing around the Vita board, posting helpful replies when I can, and, in this case, pouring the soothing oil on the flames of discontent.
We all know what happens when fire meets oil, right?

Also, what the hell is 'bodied', and how does one do it?
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#114MakwarriorPosted 12/8/2012 2:18:56 PM
Im 21 married with a kid...im oldschool at heart :) started at 3 with the nes and loving the medium since.
Psn: MakAcid
---
PSN Makacid