Any adult/old school Vita owners here? (friends exchange)

#61jaekidd1012Posted 12/6/2012 12:35:49 PM
looolrog posted...
You've got to be trolling, if you find nothing wrong with what TC is doing.

Did you even read that link? If not, don't be so ignorant.

>_>

So far the trolling on this board has been exclusively done by you. You had nothing positive or meaningful to contribute to this thread. All you've done was talk about how the new school is better than the old school, question the TC's reasons for starting this topic and accuse him of ageism. Go waste someone else's time with your inferiority complex.

The TC is looking to connect with people he has something in common with which is, in this case, age. No discrimination here. Go troll elsewhere!
---
PSN: Th3_L3G3ND_718
Proud PS Vita owner. Looking for PS Vita friends? Add me
#62GenocideHeartPosted 12/6/2012 12:44:46 PM
34 years old, so feel free to add me. I plan to keep playing until I'm in my 90's, and I don't care how much people tell me 'gaming is for kids'. :p
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#63gldooriiPosted 12/6/2012 1:01:09 PM
GenocideHeart posted...
34 years old, so feel free to add me. I plan to keep playing until I'm in my 90's, and I don't care how much people tell me 'gaming is for kids'. :p

This.

31 here. Gaming used to be the "kids" thing, but nowadays it's my choice of media entertainment as opposed to TV and even movies. Add me too.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#64alienfreaks04Posted 12/6/2012 1:03:37 PM
I was born in 1988. Played some NES and Genesis, even though I sucked lol. Didn't really become a gamer til PlayStation.
---
My signature is better than yours.
#65jaekidd1012Posted 12/6/2012 1:04:18 PM
I'm 28 and have been gaming since the NES days with the Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt cartridge. Some of my fondest memories are tied to the countless hours [and quarters] I spent in arcades during the golden era of arcade gaming. My console history includes...

NINTENDO
NES
Game Boy Color x2
SEGA
Genesis
Dreamcast
SONY
Playstation
Playstation 2
PSP x2
Playstation 3
PS Vita
MICROSOFT
Xbox x3
Xbox 360 x2
PC
---
#66jaekidd1012Posted 12/6/2012 1:07:10 PM
Almost forgot: add me. My PSN is in my sig. I've been glued to P4G lately. I also have MK, UMvC3 and Super Stardust Delta.
---
#67looolrogPosted 12/6/2012 1:44:35 PM
jaekidd1012 posted...
looolrog posted...

>_>

So far the trolling on this board has been exclusively done by you. You had nothing positive or meaningful to contribute to this thread. All you've done was talk about how the new school is better than the old school, question the TC's reasons for starting this topic and accuse him of ageism. Go waste someone else's time with your inferiority complex.

The TC is looking to connect with people he has something in common with which is, in this case, age. No discrimination here. Go troll elsewhere!

So you think discrimination in any form can be acceptable? I disagree and I'm making a stand. You're either a troll or incredibly ignorant if you don't see what's going and you know I'm right about TC being ageist, look it up.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#68looolrogPosted 12/6/2012 1:47:07 PM
So tell me, how does it feel to get schooled over and over, even after you've graduated from college, assuming you ever made that far in life? I mean, I'm done with that ****. though if someone tried a fast one on me, I'd just turn the other cheek because I'm a saint.

I don't mean to offend, I am inexperienced, yes.
---
#69GenocideHeartPosted 12/6/2012 2:02:10 PM
looolrog posted...
jaekidd1012 posted...
looolrog posted...

>_>

So you think discrimination in any form can be acceptable? I disagree and I'm making a stand. You're either a troll or incredibly ignorant if you don't see what's going and you know I'm right about TC being ageist, look it up.

Has it occurred to you that older people may view gaming with different eyes than nowadays's rude kids like you, and thus prefer the company and views of people their own age?

I swear, Cranky Kong was right on the money with his rants in Donkey King Country... today's kids just plain don't know respect.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#70looolrogPosted 12/6/2012 2:06:38 PM
GenocideHeart posted...
looolrog posted...
jaekidd1012 posted...
looolrog posted...

>_>

Has it occurred to you that older people may view gaming with different eyes than nowadays's rude kids like you, and thus prefer the company and views of people their own age?

I swear, Cranky Kong was right on the money with his rants in Donkey King Country... today's kids just plain don't know respect.

What respect, TC hasn't shown nothing but disrespect by making this topic. You can't give lectures on that ****.

Last I checked, respect is earned. TC hasn't done that and y'all wonder why the youth is always mad. So out of touch with reality, open your eyes.
---