Any adult/old school Vita owners here? (friends exchange)

#81looolrogPosted 12/6/2012 4:39:43 PM
Darkriku666 posted...
I'll be 21 in March>_>

Darkriku2000

Add me

I'm sorry, but you won't fit TC's criteria.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#82MetalZoicPosted 12/6/2012 5:21:01 PM
jaekidd1012 posted...
looolrog posted...
You've got to be trolling, if you find nothing wrong with what TC is doing.

Did you even read that link? If not, don't be so ignorant.

>_>

So far the trolling on this board has been exclusively done by you. You had nothing positive or meaningful to contribute to this thread. All you've done was talk about how the new school is better than the old school, question the TC's reasons for starting this topic and accuse him of ageism. Go waste someone else's time with your inferiority complex.

After reading his last few posts I'm guessing it is just a joke/troll account. If not then I am embarrassed for him.
#83benhodPosted 12/6/2012 5:24:26 PM
Shame, could have been a decent topic. People need to learn to just ignore the attention seekers
---
Wishes we could go back to the days of gaming where developers released finished products and the consumers weren't QA testers
#84JulesNeciPosted 12/6/2012 5:28:01 PM
If you would like to add chausama, I'm willing to be friends! :)
Hi new friend!
#85looolrogPosted 12/6/2012 10:23:28 PM
MetalZoic posted...
jaekidd1012 posted...
looolrog posted...
You've got to be trolling, if you find nothing wrong with what TC is doing.

Did you even read that link? If not, don't be so ignorant.

>_>

So far the trolling on this board has been exclusively done by you. You had nothing positive or meaningful to contribute to this thread. All you've done was talk about how the new school is better than the old school, question the TC's reasons for starting this topic and accuse him of ageism. Go waste someone else's time with your inferiority complex.

After reading his last few posts I'm guessing it is just a joke/troll account. If not then I am embarrassed for him.

You do know, I've already him right him? If you're going to jump in, please contribute something new to the discussion or you look like a troll, like you're doing so right now.
---
#86looolrogPosted 12/6/2012 10:30:53 PM
benhod posted...
Shame, could have been a decent topic. People need to learn to just ignore the attention seekers

While we're at it, we should've just ignored MLK, Nelson Mandela, Ghandi etc

It would make living your sheltered lives that much easier and more convenient, right? lol
---
#87LeXiNgToN33Posted 12/7/2012 1:39:37 AM
25 here, the Snes came out when I was 4 but I got dat NES handy down so I know my old school games ;)
PSN: JumpMan33
---
What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets!
#88SheepehTooPosted 12/7/2012 12:56:24 PM
28 here, started off with the Sinclair Spectrum back in the day (UK based, I think it was a Timex something-or-other in America).

PSN : SheepehToo

If you add me just write 'GameFAQs' or 'Vita Board' or something on it so I know who you are =)
#89AiuchiFanboiPosted 12/7/2012 3:33:27 PM
Im 37. Got my Atari 2600 for xmas 82. Was hooked ever since. I trolled the arcades playing any shmup I could get my hand on until they went extict. Actually bought a SEGA master system on launch(thanks dad!) because it had the arcade ports. 30 years later and I have every system ever released, and still play every shmup I can get my hands on.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die
#90GenocideHeartPosted 12/7/2012 4:55:25 PM
Shmups are among my favorites, too - Yars' Revenge ate up many, many hours on my 2600. But my reflexes got worse with age, and I don't do as well as I used to when playing them.

I also don't have much love for bullethell games, with DoDonPachi being the one exception because, well, GIANT FREAKING MECHANICAL BEE FROM HELL. I still play them to see how far I can get on one credit (hint: not very).
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius