Any adult/old school Vita owners here? (friends exchange)

#91AiuchiFanboiPosted 12/7/2012 4:39:59 PM
GenocideHeart posted...
Shmups are among my favorites, too - Yars' Revenge ate up many, many hours on my 2600. But my reflexes got worse with age, and I don't do as well as I used to when playing them.

I also don't have much love for bullethell games, with DoDonPachi being the one exception because, well, GIANT FREAKING MECHANICAL BEE FROM HELL. I still play them to see how far I can get on one credit (hint: not very).

Yars Revenge is my favorite 2600 game by far and in my all time top 10 games ever list. That game, Defender, Missle Command and Space Invaders kept me occupied until I got my SMS. Im not big on bullet hell stuff either, but I do play em. I usually only play them to 1cc em and then thats it. Cant do high score runs in anything anymore. Too old/ not enough time/patience to devote to the rote memorazation needed to get the high scores. Scoring systems are too complicated now a days. Damn kids and thier fancy schmancy blue and pink bullets.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die
#92MetalZoicPosted 12/7/2012 5:15:45 PM
SheepehToo posted...
28 here, started off with the Sinclair Spectrum back in the day (UK based, I think it was a Timex something-or-other in America).

Ha! I remember the Sinclair. I didn't have one but a friend of mine did (must have been in 3rd or 4th grade?). I don't remember having any software for it, but simple programs you had to type in yourself.

I don't think we ever managed to get it to do anything.
#93Sailor GoonPosted 12/7/2012 5:30:49 PM
34 here
deets in sig

just make sure you say where you're from if you add me
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#94SilverScarCatPosted 12/8/2012 6:10:17 AM
looolrog posted...
benhod posted...
Shame, could have been a decent topic. People need to learn to just ignore the attention seekers

While we're at it, we should've just ignored MLK, Nelson Mandela, Ghandi etc

It would make living your sheltered lives that much easier and more convenient, right? lol

You aren't even CLOSE to their level.

NEVER compare yourself to great people like that.

It only causes everyone to hate you.
#95DragonyeuwPosted 12/8/2012 6:52:33 AM
35, been gaming since Atari and colecovision. PM me for psn tag....
---
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#96Akira502002Posted 12/8/2012 7:03:40 AM
Senbonzakura713 I'm 25
#97AncientRomeBC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:21:42 AM
jaekidd1012 posted...
looolrog posted...
You've got to be trolling, if you find nothing wrong with what TC is doing.

Did you even read that link? If not, don't be so ignorant.

>_>

So far the trolling on this board has been exclusively done by you. You had nothing positive or meaningful to contribute to this thread. All you've done was talk about how the new school is better than the old school, question the TC's reasons for starting this topic and accuse him of ageism. Go waste someone else's time with your inferiority complex.

The TC is looking to connect with people he has something in common with which is, in this case, age. No discrimination here. Go troll elsewhere!

lol so I'm discriminating now get a life dude... Like this dude said what's wrong with wanting to be friends with people I have stuff in common with? It's a free country mkayyyyyy
---
VITA = Merlin--Camelot
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar
#98looolrogPosted 12/8/2012 10:47:18 AM
AncientRomeBC posted...
jaekidd1012 posted...
looolrog posted...
You've got to be trolling, if you find nothing wrong with what TC is doing.

Did you even read that link? If not, don't be so ignorant.

>_>

So far the trolling on this board has been exclusively done by you. You had nothing positive or meaningful to contribute to this thread. All you've done was talk about how the new school is better than the old school, question the TC's reasons for starting this topic and accuse him of ageism. Go waste someone else's time with your inferiority complex.

The TC is looking to connect with people he has something in common with which is, in this case, age. No discrimination here. Go troll elsewhere!

lol so I'm discriminating now get a life dude... Like this dude said what's wrong with wanting to be friends with people I have stuff in common with? It's a free country mkayyyyyy

Except you're posting on the Internet, on a website, that is accessed on different countries around the globe, international law applies.

Troll harder or act your age.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#99looolrogPosted 12/8/2012 10:49:21 AM
SilverScarCat posted...
looolrog posted...
benhod posted...
Shame, could have been a decent topic. People need to learn to just ignore the attention seekers

While we're at it, we should've just ignored MLK, Nelson Mandela, Ghandi etc

It would make living your sheltered lives that much easier and more convenient, right? lol

You aren't even CLOSE to their level.

NEVER compare yourself to great people like that.

It only causes everyone to hate you.

I'm not there yet, but my cause is note-worthy.

I genuinely believe, I'm the next best thing.

One keyboard warrior against the Internet.
---
#100looolrogPosted 12/8/2012 10:51:24 AM
...and another troll bites the dust
---