do you guys download your vita games or buy the hard copy?

#21prince figaroPosted 12/6/2012 1:52:57 AM
Digital. Physical media is old news.
---
kotr
God save little shops, china cups and virginity
#22kyncaniPosted 12/6/2012 2:42:25 AM
Physical when I can; digital is inconvenient, more costly and I don't like it.
#23hypermoePosted 12/6/2012 2:56:48 AM
It depends on the game for me. If its a game i know i cannot part with ill buy it digitally. If its a game im iffy about, know in time ill end up selling it, or parting with it, or have a physical preorder bonus/collector/limited edition ill buy it physically. hence why i bought Gravity Rush, and Blaze Blue digitally. its two games that i greatly enjoy, and know i could never part with. Yet i bought games like Mortal Kombat/Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 because i know in the future ill probably give them away, or sell them. As with Disgaea, and Dj Max; both games i would have bought digitally, but they had special bonuses for picking them up physically.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#24SuperSocratesPosted 12/6/2012 2:57:35 AM
Physical if possible. If it isn't, like with Playstation Portable games, then digital.
---
Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
#25rab103Posted 12/6/2012 3:08:46 AM(edited)
5 psv 1 hardcopy 4 downloaded, 8 psp games, 1 psmini, 11 ps1 games and that's it for now.
#26babbolsPosted 12/6/2012 3:12:35 AM
I prefer the physical copy ones for collection and I enjoy seeing them with my own hands. I feel like I really own them and be proud of it.
---
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!"
#27CBratePosted 12/6/2012 3:31:41 AM
Carts.
PS Store isn't cheap enough to make up for the mem card prices yet.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#28CrepitantPosted 12/6/2012 3:34:44 AM
hard copy

thought to build up a collection but lately I'm considering trying to resell them (if possible lol)
#29lonedreamer2Posted 12/6/2012 4:25:40 AM
Physical if it's avaiable. For the time being, I've only downloaded psp games.
---
3ds :2793- 0631- 5744
#30touyamizrahiPosted 12/6/2012 4:28:31 AM
CBrate posted...
Carts.
PS Store isn't cheap enough to make up for the mem card prices yet.

that's not true. some games on there are super cheap. if you're going by PSV titles only, then yeah i could agree with that, but the main appeal of the VITA is that it's more than JUST the Vita, it's also a PSP for those of us who didn't want to rebuy after their second one got played to death, it's also a portable PSOne. THOSE games are definitely valid reason to buy more memory cards. It boggles my mind why people seem to think they can only own one 32GB Stick (or whatever size). Yes, I know it could be costly if you wanted to buy 5+ memory sticks at once, but honestly, you use your brains and put on the stick what you're most likely to play at the time, and not try to cram everything on there all at once. Remember, you can buy a super cheap game cause it's on for a sale, it doesn't mean you have to download and play it that second though.

On topic however, I'll buy hard copy when hard copies are cheaper/same price then the digital version. But I obviously support both methods cause you can effortlessly switch memory sticks, and if you accidently erase a game, you just go and redownload from your PSN account. If you accidently break your hard copy, you're paying for it again.
---
oh look!!! CUPCAKES!
PSN: KatouKimiko