do you guys download your vita games or buy the hard copy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. do you guys download your vita games or buy the hard copy?

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
4 years ago#31
do you guys download your vita games or buy the hard copy?

I see what you did there. But DD games need to be bought too. Even PSP ones, after 2.00 (at least for the time being).
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

User Info: Mordecai the Mad

Mordecai the Mad
4 years ago#32
NovaCast posted...
physical copy, i would never pay for a digital copy.

I don't think i ever payed for any game in digital form to be honest.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/879484120/antharion-an-old-school-rpg
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1317934609/forsaken-fortress

User Info: Anodyne11

Anodyne11
4 years ago#33
For the most part, physical. Digital copies are more expensive than physical copies here in the UK plus I only have an 8GB which is mostly used for PSP/PS1 games.
If it's a good price for the digital copy though I have no problems downloading it, especially if it's something I think I'll play, finish then probably not play again for a long time.

So far the only digital games I bought was Unit 13 and Shinobido 2 and that's because they were on sale. Cost about the same to buy both digital as a physical copy of Unit 13.
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards

User Info: nclrwntr

nclrwntr
4 years ago#34
Digital for me. I did buy the Uncharted cart though.

User Info: Tron_Javolta

Tron_Javolta
4 years ago#35
I bought MGS HD for collecting's sake, and I bought a hard copy of Persona 4 because it's not available digitally in Australia yet. Everything else is downloaded, much more convenient with a handheld.
I am lighting, the rain transformed. Is butter a carb?
PSN: ADunhill | XBL: IrregularLuke

User Info: ChemicalBurrito

ChemicalBurrito
4 years ago#36
Zwei79 posted...
topic

When 64/128 GB cards become cmmonplace, I might consider more digital Vita games. As it is, with 32GB being the biggest cards available, I may as well buy cartridges as they're easier to swap out than Vita memory cards.
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now: Tales of Graces f (PS3), P4G (PSV), Star Ocean 2E (PSP)

User Info: jimmuy

jimmuy
4 years ago#37
being one of the few PSP go owners I had a healthy supply of PSP games to download to the Vita. as for the Vita games themselves I buy physical when its possible to do so, but for a game like New Little King's Story I'll buy the physical Japanese copy and download the english version.
Need cogent signature.

User Info: Dericit

Dericit
4 years ago#38
adlist posted...
Physical whenever possible. The 32GB memory will fill up fast with PS+ alone.

This. Due to the limited memory right now the only games that I will have digitally are the games being offered on PS+ and the occasional PSP/PS1 game. Everything else I will buy physically.

User Info: badboy

badboy
4 years ago#39
whichever that is cheaper.

User Info: NoelXYeul

NoelXYeul
4 years ago#40
Hard copy no matter the price. Although that might change over time if the amount of games I own increase or if Memory Card (I feel like it's the late 90's-early 2000s again) prices decrease.
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: XIII-2>IX>Tactics
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. do you guys download your vita games or buy the hard copy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived