I was going to buy a vita, but..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I was going to buy a vita, but..

User Info: touyamizrahi

touyamizrahi
4 years ago#21
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...
I decided I'm not poor and bought a $5k gaming laptop, and a $1k tablet.

Why settle for some gimped tech when you can have it all?

I was gonna buy a 6K computer but instead i got a $25K car. car = me going anywhere/everywhere while you're still in your mom's basement with what she paid for her spoiled little angel :).

oh, and i love my vita, passes that hour break between classes at college nicely :).

/topic

Damn bro, only $25k on a car? That's tough. :/

You really put things in perspective for me. Some people have it rough. Geez, a $25k car.. did it have like, 300,000 miles on it or something?

lmao! are you serious? dude, if you pay anything over $2K for a car with that much milage (or in my case kilometers) then you have no idea about cars in the slightest (which again proves my theory of you being a kid still living at home).

however what i bought was:
http://www.heuvelmanschev.ca/VehicleDetails/new-2013-Chevrolet-Sonic-LS-Chatham-ON/1882977343
with a couple extras.

i am however, very VERY curious (if you're not a little kid) to know what continent you live on where a used car with 300K milage still costs $25Kish lol
oh look!!! CUPCAKES!
PSN: KatouKimiko

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
4 years ago#22
Actually, #2 was in response to

"laptop and tablet will be worth a lot less a lot sooner". I meant, the laptop won't be worthless any time soon, because this thing is BEASTLY.

And it's still less moddable/upgradeable than a desktop equivalent that would not only cost less but would also came with a bigger box.

Also, "worth a less lot" and "worthless". Not only those words aren't synonyms, they also don't mean what you think they mean.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

User Info: FindmeElseweyr

FindmeElseweyr
4 years ago#23
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

I was gonna buy a 6K computer but instead i got a $25K car. car = me going anywhere/everywhere while you're still in your mom's basement with what she paid for her spoiled little angel :).

oh, and i love my vita, passes that hour break between classes at college nicely :).

/topic

You really put things in perspective for me. Some people have it rough. Geez, a $25k car.. did it have like, 300,000 miles on it or something?

lmao! are you serious? dude, if you pay anything over $2K for a car with that much milage (or in my case kilometers) then you have no idea about cars in the slightest (which again proves my theory of you being a kid still living at home).

http://www.heuvelmanschev.ca/VehicleDetails/new-2013-Chevrolet-Sonic-LS-Chatham-ON/1882977343
with a couple extras.

i am however, very VERY curious (if you're not a little kid) to know what continent you live on where a used car with 300K milage still costs $25Kish lol

Idk bro, for only $25k it can't be the best car ya dig?

I mean I paid $220k for my lambo, and that thing was used and had like, 20,000 miles on it.
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.

FindmeElseweyr
4 years ago#24
Actually, #2 was in response to

"laptop and tablet will be worth a lot less a lot sooner". I meant, the laptop won't be worthless any time soon, because this thing is BEASTLY.

And it's still less moddable/upgradeable than a desktop equivalent that would not only cost less but would also came with a bigger box.

Also, "worth a less lot" and "worthless". Not only those words aren't synonyms, they also don't mean what you think they mean.

I have a $10k desktop sitting infront of me, but I figured I'd drop a few $$ on something I can carry around.

Tablet is for casual gaming, laptop is for metro 2033.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#25
lol, just gonna ignore my post TC?
Soul Sacrifice TGS 2012 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/hIoGoG-7L-c

User Info: touyamizrahi

touyamizrahi
4 years ago#26
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

/topic

with a couple extras.

I mean I paid $220k for my lambo, and that thing was used and had like, 20,000 miles on it.

lol, that was the worst attempt at trolling i've ever..EVER seen. And i've seen a lot. We ALL know if someone could just go out and buy a used lmabo, they'd have bought gamefaqs instead of just sitting on the boards as a member who's only been here for like 15 months :P. at least try and make your posts believable. freaking kids today....no sense of how to troll like the pros used to ;_;
oh look!!! CUPCAKES!
PSN: KatouKimiko

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
4 years ago#27
I have a $10k desktop sitting infront of me, but I figured I'd drop a few $$ on something I can carry around.

Laptop is moddable. Besides, it ain't going nowhere with what I put in there. (680M SLI, 32gb ram, 4.2ghz cpu, painful man, painful)
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

FindmeElseweyr
4 years ago#28
lol, that was the worst attempt at trolling i've ever..EVER seen. And i've seen a lot. We ALL know if someone could just go out and buy a used lmabo, they'd have bought gamefaqs instead of just sitting on the boards as a member who's only been here for like 15 months :P. at least try and make your posts believable. freaking kids today....no sense of how to troll like the pros used to ;_;

"I'm jelly so you're a troll" GAMEFAQS LOGIC

Also, lol @ buying gamefaqs

I literally spat coffee, that was gold

User Info: Kyoshiro12345

Kyoshiro12345
4 years ago#29
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

/topic

with a couple extras.

this just confirms that you are lying and your age. also i want pics
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.

User Info: Mishimotsu

Mishimotsu
4 years ago#30
http://youtu.be/U8Kum8OUTuk :D
PS3 and Vita : Mishimotsu / 3DS FC : 0817 - 4096 - 9469
Recently Played : NFSMW, Gravity Rush, Uncharted GA, AC3L (Vita) / LBP2 (PS3) / ZeldaOoT3D (3DS)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I was going to buy a vita, but..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived