I was going to buy a vita, but..

#21touyamizrahiPosted 12/6/2012 5:50:00 AM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...
I decided I'm not poor and bought a $5k gaming laptop, and a $1k tablet.

Why settle for some gimped tech when you can have it all?

I was gonna buy a 6K computer but instead i got a $25K car. car = me going anywhere/everywhere while you're still in your mom's basement with what she paid for her spoiled little angel :).

oh, and i love my vita, passes that hour break between classes at college nicely :).

/topic

Damn bro, only $25k on a car? That's tough. :/

You really put things in perspective for me. Some people have it rough. Geez, a $25k car.. did it have like, 300,000 miles on it or something?

lmao! are you serious? dude, if you pay anything over $2K for a car with that much milage (or in my case kilometers) then you have no idea about cars in the slightest (which again proves my theory of you being a kid still living at home).

however what i bought was:
http://www.heuvelmanschev.ca/VehicleDetails/new-2013-Chevrolet-Sonic-LS-Chatham-ON/1882977343
with a couple extras.

i am however, very VERY curious (if you're not a little kid) to know what continent you live on where a used car with 300K milage still costs $25Kish lol
---
oh look!!! CUPCAKES!
PSN: KatouKimiko
#22Angemon_23Posted 12/6/2012 5:52:14 AM
Actually, #2 was in response to

"laptop and tablet will be worth a lot less a lot sooner". I meant, the laptop won't be worthless any time soon, because this thing is BEASTLY.

And it's still less moddable/upgradeable than a desktop equivalent that would not only cost less but would also came with a bigger box.

Also, "worth a less lot" and "worthless". Not only those words aren't synonyms, they also don't mean what you think they mean.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#23FindmeElseweyr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:53:46 AM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

I was gonna buy a 6K computer but instead i got a $25K car. car = me going anywhere/everywhere while you're still in your mom's basement with what she paid for her spoiled little angel :).

oh, and i love my vita, passes that hour break between classes at college nicely :).

/topic

You really put things in perspective for me. Some people have it rough. Geez, a $25k car.. did it have like, 300,000 miles on it or something?

lmao! are you serious? dude, if you pay anything over $2K for a car with that much milage (or in my case kilometers) then you have no idea about cars in the slightest (which again proves my theory of you being a kid still living at home).

http://www.heuvelmanschev.ca/VehicleDetails/new-2013-Chevrolet-Sonic-LS-Chatham-ON/1882977343
with a couple extras.

i am however, very VERY curious (if you're not a little kid) to know what continent you live on where a used car with 300K milage still costs $25Kish lol

Idk bro, for only $25k it can't be the best car ya dig?

I mean I paid $220k for my lambo, and that thing was used and had like, 20,000 miles on it.
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
#24FindmeElseweyr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:54:48 AM
Actually, #2 was in response to

"laptop and tablet will be worth a lot less a lot sooner". I meant, the laptop won't be worthless any time soon, because this thing is BEASTLY.

And it's still less moddable/upgradeable than a desktop equivalent that would not only cost less but would also came with a bigger box.

Also, "worth a less lot" and "worthless". Not only those words aren't synonyms, they also don't mean what you think they mean.

I have a $10k desktop sitting infront of me, but I figured I'd drop a few $$ on something I can carry around.

Tablet is for casual gaming, laptop is for metro 2033.

---
#25TheExiled280Posted 12/6/2012 5:56:35 AM
lol, just gonna ignore my post TC?
---
Soul Sacrifice TGS 2012 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/hIoGoG-7L-c
#26touyamizrahiPosted 12/6/2012 5:56:48 AM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

/topic

with a couple extras.

I mean I paid $220k for my lambo, and that thing was used and had like, 20,000 miles on it.

lol, that was the worst attempt at trolling i've ever..EVER seen. And i've seen a lot. We ALL know if someone could just go out and buy a used lmabo, they'd have bought gamefaqs instead of just sitting on the boards as a member who's only been here for like 15 months :P. at least try and make your posts believable. freaking kids today....no sense of how to troll like the pros used to ;_;
---
oh look!!! CUPCAKES!
PSN: KatouKimiko
#27Angemon_23Posted 12/6/2012 5:56:49 AM
I have a $10k desktop sitting infront of me, but I figured I'd drop a few $$ on something I can carry around.

Laptop is moddable. Besides, it ain't going nowhere with what I put in there. (680M SLI, 32gb ram, 4.2ghz cpu, painful man, painful)

---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#28FindmeElseweyr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:59:10 AM
lol, that was the worst attempt at trolling i've ever..EVER seen. And i've seen a lot. We ALL know if someone could just go out and buy a used lmabo, they'd have bought gamefaqs instead of just sitting on the boards as a member who's only been here for like 15 months :P. at least try and make your posts believable. freaking kids today....no sense of how to troll like the pros used to ;_;

"I'm jelly so you're a troll" GAMEFAQS LOGIC

Also, lol @ buying gamefaqs

I literally spat coffee, that was gold
---
#29Kyoshiro12345Posted 12/6/2012 6:03:34 AM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...

/topic

with a couple extras.

this just confirms that you are lying and your age. also i want pics
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#30MishimotsuPosted 12/6/2012 6:03:40 AM
http://youtu.be/U8Kum8OUTuk :D
---
PS3 and Vita : Mishimotsu / 3DS FC : 0817 - 4096 - 9469
Recently Played : NFSMW, Gravity Rush, Uncharted GA, AC3L (Vita) / LBP2 (PS3) / ZeldaOoT3D (3DS)