My 3G Vita is firmware version 1.6 and was purchased for $199.99 w/2 free games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. My 3G Vita is firmware version 1.6 and was purchased for $199.99 w/2 free games.

User Info: Nate_Dihldorff

Nate_Dihldorff
4 years ago#1
It was brand new/factory sealed and I didn't have to trade in any games to get it for that price.

How much did you pay for yours?
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
4 years ago#2
Wow, sounds like it might have been a launch unit if it came with firmware that old. Did you get it directly from AT&T?
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: GeassMaster

GeassMaster
4 years ago#3
FayeLady posted...
Wow, sounds like it might have been a launch unit if it came with firmware that old. Did you get it directly from AT&T?

Nah, launch units didn't even come with new firmware and needed to update day one.
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.

Nate_Dihldorff
4 years ago#4
FayeLady posted...

Yup.
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
(message deleted)

Nate_Dihldorff
4 years ago#6
j2zon2591 posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
It was brand new/factory sealed and I didn't have to trade in any games to get it for that price.

How much did you pay for yours?

ACL Bundle + PSABR VITA code + 3 months PS Plus + 10 dollar voucher off assassins' creed 3 for 179.99.. YEAH..

MY PS Vita screen sucks doney A though. Vertical lines and black spots are retared.. oversaturated colors suck too.. guess OLED sucks xD

I'd take 3G and $20 more over ACIII and PSASBR any day of the week.

User Info: D_Tomoyo

D_Tomoyo
4 years ago#7

w00t

User Info: KirbyIsAwesome

KirbyIsAwesome
4 years ago#8
$53 for the FEB.
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
4 years ago#9
They charged tax, right?
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: finaljayfantasy

finaljayfantasy
4 years ago#10
Got my Assassin's Creed III: Liberation bundle the day it came out for $249.99 awesome deal at the time for the white PS Vita, 4GB memory card, and AC3:L :)
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. My 3G Vita is firmware version 1.6 and was purchased for $199.99 w/2 free games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived