If I get Vita, what games should I get?

#1Virtual_ErkanPosted 12/6/2012 3:13:26 PM
I am a long time PSP owner and nearly played all AAA games or games with great community. Although PSP lacked some great games in its initial release but I got back on track in there year 2009-2010 (those years have the best games). The rest of the games looked broken or below the qualities.

I have iPhone and I like the games on it like Bastion, Jet Set Radio etc. (not Angry Birds or other types of games). Although iPhone is unplayable if you are trying Modern Combat 4 or other detailed games. Vita is the solution but yet again I see the Vita suffers from AAA games. If I got Vita, I would immediately get P4 Golden. The rest of the games are just ports of console games like MvsC3, Mortal Kombat, ModNations etc. Even exclusives like CoD and Assassin's Creed didn't get great reviews (a PSP classic). Even Modern Combat 4 is way better than CoD.

My question is, should I get a Vita in the future or just wait for a slimmer version (the Vita is cute but very chubby). Will Vita get better games in the future? Or should I just save money for 8th generation consoles which the Xbox or Omni.
#2TheExiled280Posted 12/6/2012 3:15:11 PM
Gravity Rush
Ragnarok Odyssey
Assassins Creed Liberation (I thought it was good)
Uncharted Golden Abyss
PlayStation All-Stars
New Little King Story
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita
#3Virtual_Erkan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:36:30 PM
Those games don't appeal to me much. I want a game that is like open ended as Monster Hunter. Games like Uncharted and AC have linear gaming. Once you finish it there is nothing else left to do. I might replay the game on harder or if it gives extra content like Syphon Filter which gave loads of extras if you do certain things in the missions.
#4StrangeJourneyPosted 12/6/2012 3:43:43 PM
I want a game that is like open ended as Monster Hunter.

He said Ragnarok Odyssey.
#5skyrimer3dPosted 12/6/2012 3:50:07 PM
some of my personal favorites are street fighter x tekken, rayman origins, LBP, P4G, gravity rush, MGSHD, sound shapes, uncharted, wipeout 2048, sine mora