BOMBA: Playstation All-Star Batlle Royale Vita sells less than 8k in November...

#101Megaman OmegaPosted 12/8/2012 9:41:10 AM
Maybe this has something to do with the fact the game comes free with the PS3 version??

Because the PS3 version sold so much... oh wait...
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#102Cable_mvc2Posted 12/8/2012 9:46:11 AM
A Smash Bros ripoff doesn't sell? Yeah... really shocking...
#103Yuri_LowelIPosted 12/8/2012 10:33:00 AM
Marketing was absolutely abysmal. Amateur level stuff. And I'm not talking just about lack of advertisment but the actual advertisments themselves and the way this was being promoted.

Not to mention who is this game trying to appeal to? It sure as hell isn't Gow fans or uncharted fans or Metal Gear Solid fans. Smash bros fans? give me a break. This game is appealing to a very small minority, Sony fans who want a party brawler. I can tell you right now that number is very very small.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#104Megaman OmegaPosted 12/9/2012 7:45:55 AM
Marketing was absolutely abysmal

So basically you're saying it was just like Sony marketing is 90% of the time.
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be a ******* and create strife/hate on the message boards. - GeassMaster
#105Ivajosh10Posted 12/9/2012 11:01:55 AM
Gamenamebully posted...
WillFAQforFOOD posted...
So Sony is counting on all PS3 owners to own a Vita?

LOL

Just throw away that code v_v

It's not a code. It's included in the PS3 version through Disc Benefits.

And there goes your maturity level.

It's on the disc? o.o (I bought the digital version).
---
PSN: Ivajosh; GT: Ivajosh90; Steam: Ivajosh
#106Libs368Posted 12/9/2012 11:52:56 AM
The fact that people really believe melee or brawl is better than the original smash bros should show everybody just how delusional they are.

The smash bros games have significantly gone down hill in regards to their fun factor/long term appeal with each new title. I know tons of people who regularly play smash bros to this day. I can't say the same for brawl or melee.
---
PSN - drhummingbird
Doctor, doctor what am I in for?
#107StrikeNinja24Posted 12/9/2012 12:07:07 PM
Libs368 posted...
The fact that people really believe melee or brawl is better than the original smash bros should show everybody just how delusional they are.

The smash bros games have significantly gone down hill in regards to their fun factor/long term appeal with each new title. I know tons of people who regularly play smash bros to this day. I can't say the same for brawl or melee.

You are out of your damn mind if you don't think that Melee is played quite frequently.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#108CompassPosted 12/9/2012 12:32:19 PM
lmao @ the full-court press damage control in here.
#109sentoworfPosted 12/9/2012 12:44:52 PM
lol BOMBA
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#110PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 12/10/2012 4:47:35 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Libs368 posted...

You are out of your damn mind if you don't think that Melee is played quite frequently.

I can't tell if he's serious or not. I've loved all the Smash Bros, but Melee is by far the best. Easily the best. It took everything this guy loved about the original, and added to it in every way possible.

More levels, more characters (including secret characters), better fighting tactics, even the gravity in the game feels natural (no more floaty characters).

I can understand loving a certain game, but don't tell people they're idiots if they don't believe a certain game is better than it's sequel. Especially when the sequel is clearly better.

Also, I liked Brawl, but the whole "tripping" mechanic kind of tarnished the game for me. Story was definitely the best out of the three though.

And Smash is obviously better than All Stars lol
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon