BOMBA: Playstation All-Star Batlle Royale Vita sells less than 8k in November...

#131Koi_TenchiPosted 12/16/2012 1:24:38 PM
I'm surprised that I haven't seen any mention of this yet but...

WHY would you start bundling a game with a number of different things within a week of release? You KNOW it's going to cut into sales of the game. It would make sense after the game was already out a few months or more, but this doesn't make sense to me.

The only reasons I could understand bundling a game like that so quick after release is either because they REALLY weren't happy with the first week's results or really sent the game out not expecting it to sell well at all to begin with.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#132CannondaleBobPosted 12/16/2012 1:52:08 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
I'm surprised that I haven't seen any mention of this yet but...

WHY would you start bundling a game with a number of different things within a week of release? You KNOW it's going to cut into sales of the game. It would make sense after the game was already out a few months or more, but this doesn't make sense to me.

The only reasons I could understand bundling a game like that so quick after release is either because they REALLY weren't happy with the first week's results or really sent the game out not expecting it to sell well at all to begin with.

The answer is simple, its a good 1st party game they are willing to give away for free to try and sell more systems. Simplenas that. Once upon a time every new console came with a game free. Nintendo gave away Mario and super mario, i doubt anyone would say cause those games sucked. They were system sellers.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.