BOMBA: Playstation All-Star Batlle Royale Vita sells less than 8k in November...

#21NnamzPosted 12/6/2012 5:37:51 PM
Game is bundled, and PS3Vita owners bought the PS3 version and got their free Vita version. In fact, of the 9 people on nt friends list that have it on Vita, all of them bought it on PS3 and play the free Vita copy.

TC is hilarious.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#22GigaVoltsPosted 12/6/2012 5:41:48 PM
I think you forgot the 2 zeros.

You meant 800K
---
The NEW GigaVolts Seal of Approval.
http://i.imgur.com/KH8u3.png
#23cjs177Posted 12/6/2012 5:42:21 PM
Game is bundled, and PS3Vita owners bought the PS3 version and got their free Vita version. In fact, of the 9 people on nt friends list that have it on Vita, all of them bought it on PS3 and play the free Vita copy.

TC is hilarious.

It bombed on console as well. The max I see the game sales being is 100k and that id pretty horrendous for what it was supposed to be. it might pick up in December but I doubt it.
#24Chicken453Posted 12/6/2012 5:43:19 PM
Well it is bad game. Just a party game nothing more nothing less, really.
---
Just a chicken
#25NnamzPosted 12/6/2012 5:47:53 PM
cjs177 posted...

TC is hilarious.

It bombed on console as well. The max I see the game sales being is 100k and that id pretty horrendous for what it was supposed to be. it might pick up in December but I doubt it.

I doubt it sold enough in it's first month to be profitable, yeah. But 100k is about what I would have given it. I dunno what you expected it to sell.

Regardless, my point was that there is a reason for the Vita version selling 8k physical, and that reason is that it is included with the PS3 version, eliminating any need to buy it separately.
---
#26ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 5:49:23 PM
Nnamz posted...
cjs177 posted...

TC is hilarious.

I doubt it sold enough in it's first month to be profitable, yeah. But 100k is about what I would have given it. I dunno what you expected it to sell.

Regardless, my point was that there is a reason for the Vita version selling 8k physical, and that reason is that it is included with the PS3 version, eliminating any need to buy it separately.

Wow. Sony fanboys has some really low expectations.
#27CrimsonGear80Posted 12/6/2012 5:51:45 PM
Sony was very pleased with the sales of the game, so it must have hit its mark.

Franchise incoming. Haters gonna hate.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#28NnamzPosted 12/6/2012 5:51:47 PM
ylvis posted...

Or maybe I'm just smarter than you. PS characters don't have, and never will have, the cache Nintendo characters have to Nintendo fans. This game was never a multi million seller and you're a fool if you thought otherwise.
---
#29DemonDog666Posted 12/6/2012 5:51:47 PM
Um it's cross buy... duh
#30DemonDog666Posted 12/6/2012 5:53:24 PM
Nnamz posted...
ylvis posted...

Or maybe I'm just smarter than you. PS characters don't have, and never will have, the cache Nintendo characters have to Nintendo fans. This game was never a multi million seller and you're a fool if you thought otherwise.

Yeah just because it's better then smash bros doesn't mean it will sell more.