BOMBA: Playstation All-Star Batlle Royale Vita sells less than 8k in November...

#31Jon TalbainPosted 12/6/2012 5:54:10 PM
Nnamz posted...
ylvis posted...
Wow. Sony fanboys has some really low expectations.

Or maybe I'm just smarter than you. PS characters don't have, and never will have, the cache Nintendo characters have to Nintendo fans. This game was never a multi million seller and you're a fool if you thought otherwise.

I thought gamers only had expectations to play games.....hmmm....what a world.
---
As long as you believe in yourself, nothing may overcome you.
#32AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/6/2012 5:57:53 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Sony was very pleased with the sales of the game, so it must have hit its mark.

Franchise incoming. Haters gonna hate.

Lulzzzzzz! Just like Sony has been "pleased" with the dismal sales of the Vita, right? Such a fanboy.
---
Now Playing:AC3(360), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Jet Set Radio (Vita)
#33GamenamebullyPosted 12/6/2012 5:58:40 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Lulzzzzzz! Just like Sony has been "pleased" with the dismal sales of the Vita, right? Such a fanboy.

Your maturity level went down to zero.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#34ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 6:00:16 PM
Nnamz posted...
ylvis posted...
Wow. Sony fanboys has some really low expectations.

Or maybe I'm just smarter than you. PS characters don't have, and never will have, the cache Nintendo characters have to Nintendo fans. This game was never a multi million seller and you're a fool if you thought otherwise.

I didn't say anything about multi million. But debuting with 88k in the NPD chart and 38th in the UK chart is epic bomba territory.

I agree the game is maybe as good as Brawl. But Melee? Lol no. And Metacritic has it way lower than both Brawl and Melee. But I guess you should trust delusional Sony fanboys instead of professional reviewers.
#35AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/6/2012 6:03:05 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Nobody cares about your input, you're a joke on this board;)
---
#36CrimsonGear80Posted 12/6/2012 6:03:28 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Forgot you were a resident troll here now.

On behalf of the PS3 board, where this troll honed his skills getting numerous accounts banned, I apologize to you decent, hard-working Vita owners for having to put up with him.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#37AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/6/2012 6:04:28 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

On behalf of the PS3 board, where this troll honed his skills getting numerous accounts banned, I apologize to you decent, hard-working Vita owners for having to put up with him.

I never forgot that you're the resident Sony ass-kisser, nor did anyone else. Your antics and reputation as a joke precede you:)
---
#38GamenamebullyPosted 12/6/2012 6:05:56 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Nobody cares about your input, you're a joke on this board;)

Just for what? Not making fun of the Vita? I'm sorry but I am not childish.

Well I have forgotten what site I am on. In fact, any Gaming Site has more immature people than mature citizens.

And how am I a joke?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#39CaliaztecPosted 12/6/2012 6:07:47 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

I never forgot that you're the resident Sony ass-kisser, nor did anyone else. Your antics and reputation as a joke precede you:)

You don't really have much place to talk friend. I have to say you have gone far into the territory that you use to call people out on. Getting too worked, and over indulgent in post. To even go on to say that now since you own one, you can honestly hope it dies just to spite fanboys. You yourself need to disconnect and say hello to the real world. You're in leagues in terms of reputation as some of these people that you detest so much, if not more so.
---
Playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted on Vita add me!
PSN: Caliaztec
#40NnamzPosted 12/6/2012 6:07:55 PM
ylvis posted...

I didn't say anything about multi million. But debuting with 88k in the NPD chart and 38th in the UK chart is epic bomba territory.

Whether a game bombs or not is completely relative to how much it costs to make and advertise, and we have nothing to work with other than Sony's corporate spin of "Oh sure guys! It's selling riiiight on target".

Even if it does 500k lifetime worldwide it can still easily be profitable. It all depends.

And Metacritic has it way lower than both Brawl and Melee. But I guess you should trust delusional Sony fanboys instead of professional reviewers.

What are you babbling about? I have the game, I'm not trusting anybody's opinion except my own.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.