BOMBA: Playstation All-Star Batlle Royale Vita sells less than 8k in November...

#51CaliaztecPosted 12/6/2012 6:24:13 PM
WillFAQforFOOD posted...
So Sony is counting on all PS3 owners to own a Vita?

LOL

Just throw away that code v_v

You must be using Tide because your true colors are shining bright!
---
Playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted on Vita add me!
PSN: Caliaztec
#52SpotlessedenPosted 12/6/2012 6:26:50 PM
i had 3 codes for that game. one from amazon, one from rental, one from a friend. You don't really need to buy it. ^^
#53Starwars4JPosted 12/6/2012 6:27:07 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Coming from the guy who thinks 8k sales is somehow good, I'm not sure your opinion is worth anything.

You're on the Vita board, 8k sales is above average around here. It's all about perspective.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#54mrivera889Posted 12/6/2012 6:30:04 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Coming from the guy who thinks 8k sales is somehow good, I'm not sure your opinion is worth anything.

You're on the Vita board, 8k sales is above average around here. It's all about perspective.

Not to mentioned that Sony was giving way the game for free if you bought the PS3 version so unless:
-You don't like Digital games
-Doesn't have access to Wifi
-Doesn't have a PS3

Than your going to buy the PS Vita version instead of the PS3 version so it's no surprise at all to anyone that the PS Vita version sold less than the PS3 version.
---
[=[3DS]=] (+.[VITA].::)
[o+[__].::]
#55CrimsonGear80Posted 12/6/2012 6:30:41 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Sony was very pleased with the sales of the game, so it must have hit its mark.

Franchise incoming. Haters gonna hate.

Lulzzzzzz! Just like Sony has been "pleased" with the dismal sales of the Vita, right? Such a fanboy.

Forgot you were a resident troll here now.

On behalf of the PS3 board, where this troll honed his skills getting numerous accounts banned, I apologize to you decent, hard-working Vita owners for having to put up with him.

I never forgot that you're the resident Sony ass-kisser, nor did anyone else. Your antics and reputation as a joke precede you:)

Anyone else = Trolls who i piss off. Good, I hope you're upset. Remember you can't send me hate mail over PSN, though. Children get blocked.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#56NnamzPosted 12/6/2012 6:45:42 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

While we don't know how much it costed to make, Sony obviously put a lot of marketing and advertising into the title. It's pretty obvious that they expected better sales out of the game.

I agree.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#57MrsBethPhoenixPosted 12/6/2012 6:46:00 PM
If i had obtained it free, I would throw it away too, it can't be worth much, plenty of vouchers must be flooding the market,
---
http://raptr.com/badge/thebotqueen/fs_pc.png
#58FindmeElseweyrPosted 12/6/2012 6:46:28 PM
Bad game gets bad sales. Not surprising in the least.
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
#59CaliaztecPosted 12/6/2012 6:50:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#60GamenamebullyPosted 12/6/2012 6:50:45 PM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
Bad game gets bad sales. Not surprising in the least.

Tell that to Big Rigs: Over the road racing. Virtually unplayable but outsold many good games the day it came out.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully